“What a great place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya

You added Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya to your Saves list
Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   562 Moo 10 Pratumnak Road | Banglamung, Pattaya 20260, Thailand   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Upgrade!!!
Ranked #151 of 387 Hotels in Pattaya
Phuket, Thailand
“What a great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Didn't know what to expect but arrived and was escorted to my room in one of the 3 buildings and was pleased with the quality and space of the room. Breakfast in the morning was a good experience with great staff who were going out of their way to serve you, although buffet I didn't have to get anything myself, all done with a great Thai Smile.

Good location, close to the action of Pattaya but not right in it. Understand hotel has new management and seems staff is happy about it and this guest too.

Well done!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
David R, General Manager at Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear msmetsers,

Greetings from Nova Platinum!

On behalf of myself and the team here thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review on your stay with us.

We are glad you enjoyed the spacious rooms and helpful staff at breakfast and I will make sure I pass these comments on to the team.

Look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit.

David Roberts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

We had a repeat stay in the Hotel and found all the Management Staff had been replaced
Most of the Staff were very helpful, but front of House staff were very disinterested in Customers to the point of being RUDE.
sHAME..how come such a big change.
Anon

Room Tip: Stay in the new Wing
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Selskar,

Greetings from Pattaya,

Thanks for your review recently and glad you chose to return back to Nova Platinum.

Sorry to hear you did not get the service you expected from out Front Office team, this is not the impression we strive to make especially to those that have been loyal returning Guest and I will make sure this is addressed with our team.

We hope you will still choose to stay with us on your future trips to Pattaya and look forward to welcoming you back.

David Roberts,
Bangkok, Thailand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Very close to Walking street and Beach road, great if you want to be close to shopping and restaurants.
Rooms were very clean and comfortable, a little older but still good value for money.
Ordered Rooms service a couple of times and food was good...overall enjoyed it, friendly staff and great fun relaxing by the pool....
Recommend if you are looking for value for money....

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Angbkk,

Greetings from Nova Platinum!

Thank you for taking the time to write on your experience with us and were glad that you enjoyed the location and our pools two of the unique features of your property..

We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next trip to Pattaya!

Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

We stayed here from the 22nd October to the 28th October, from the outside the place does not look too much, but when you walk through the doors its very grand and beautiful.
The place was spotless the staff were friendly and quickly checked us in, showed us to our room which was in block 3 on the 6th floor, As we walked along the corridor there as view of the sign of "Pattaya city" which on a night changes colour.
The room was black and white and very up to date, we put our cases in the room and went to investigate the area, the hotel is just far enough away from the main strip but easy to walk to some nice gift shops (but do haggle about the prices) whilst some items are cheap and OK to pay the price, they do like to haggle so reduce the amount you they say and work up wards.
The hotel is very close to the viewing point to look right over the bay and a cheap taxi ride for 150 BHT.
We had a meal in the restaurant (fish and chips) and this was excellent value and loads of food. We also had spaggatti bolognaise which was excellent and the prices were excellent.
Both pools were ideal, 1 were you can just relax on the loungers and dip in the pool the other had a slide and pool bar,
The maids came in every day and changed the towels and sheets, very polite and anything you asked for they tried to accomodate.
We will be staying here again, as some of the reviews seemed harsh, but that must of been the people as I think this is an excellent hotel.

Room Tip: Be very wary of the young girls a little up the road from the Hotel. I had my gold bracelet taken of...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
David R, General Manager at Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Dear Keith W,

Greetings from Nova Platinum and thanks for your 5 star review!!

I am happy to hear you received a warm welcome from our team and enjoyed your room and the rest of our facilities.

Our location is fantastic and close to everything that Pattaya has to offer...

I am glad you experienced the friendliness of our staff as well as the food in Zia, yes the Fish and Chips are excellent!

I will be sure to pass your comments on to our team and we look forward to welcoming you back to Nova Platinum on your next trip to Pattaya!

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

i stayed there 2 times, i love to stay again & again, nice reception staff, helpful, always smiling. very near to walking street just walking distance of 5 minute. hotel has 3 wings, all wings has different taste, swimming pool located at centre of 3 wings, its amazing pool, you can enjoy your drinks while inside water. staff is very cooperated, they always in a helping mood, last time we don't liked one room location and requested for a change, without any wrinkle on forehead they made efforts and alloted another good view room to us. thanks. Good breakfast, clean washrooms. only issue is no open balcony but room has big mirror walls which give you feel like you are in a big room. if you are alone in room then also you would find yourself in mirror and dont feel alone... ha ha...
overall experience is good, i prefer to say in queen size bed, i don't like twin beds. so would like to prefer their room having double bed.

Room Tip: Ask for kingsize bed room, if want to spend little more than ask for executive wing, there you will...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
David R, General Manager at Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Dear Bhups2731,

Greetings from Nova Platinum!

Great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us especially our fantastic Pool and Pool Bar which is one of the highlights of our property.

We appreciate positive comments about the friendliness and flexibility of our staff and I will be sure to pass this on to our team.

I hope your stay with us made your trip to Pattaya a memorable one and we look forward to welcome you back again on your next trip.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Go to pattaya for a honeymoon then nova platinum is the place.
Excellent location very clean and great service.worth whatever you pay.
Well located and neatly designed hotel.
Its located near the beach
and the shops on south pattaya.
Dont miss ripleys believe it or not ,
Very close to the hotel and its amazing.
Suraj

• Stayed October 2012
David R, General Manager at Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Dear Sunush01,

Greetings from Nova Platinum,

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive feedback, glad we could be a part of your honeymoon experience!

I will share all of your positive comments with our team and we hope to welcome you back again to Nova Platinum in the future...

Ontaria
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

The Nova Platinum hotel in Pattaya is not overall a bad hotel but it has some issues.
On check in at the hotel I was a day late due to flight delays normally I would just take this on the chin as it is not the hotels fault your flight is delayed , when I arrived at the hotel , they did not have a room available for me which tells me that even though I paid for the room in advance for 5 days they went ahead and sold the room to someone else , the first room they gave me a key for was occupied this is after a 45 minute wait , another 45 minute wait and they found me a room , which when I arrived at the maid was just leaving so obviously this room had been occupied.
I have a real issue when I pay for something and then it is not available , I requested Agoda travel to refund me for one day due to the room being rented out , I had one reply saying they contacted the hotels and am still waiting for a response 5 days later
One night during heavy rain I could hear water dripping , turned on the light stepped out of bed and found my floor half covered with water , the water was leaking through the window. I grabbed a towel and soaked up what water I could and on the morning informed the front desk, their response was do you need assistance I replied more towels to soak up the water and someone to clean up the mess, I returned to my room only to find extra towels and had to clean the water up myself , no follow up from the hotel was ever conducted.
On several occasions I had to get up out of bed and ask people in the hallway to quite down as they woke me up from a dead sleep , although I brought this to the attention of the hotel staff they appeared to be powerless to do anything about it.
The breakfast buffet is average , would I stay there again NO

When it came to cleaning the room I droped tooth paste on my bathroom vanity the first day and it was still there when I left on the 5th days if that is any indication on how well they clean the rooms

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
David R, General Manager at Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Dear OFT,

First of all we would like to say thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience with us.

I am sorry to hear it did not met your expactations. I will look into your comments on the Arrival and Rooms availability with our team as well as the issue you mentioned with the leaking in the Room.

We are currently making changes to all of the rooms as well as upgrading our services so I hope you we will have the chance to welcome you back to the Hotel on your future trips to Pattaya and provide the level of service you expect.

Thanks again for your feedback,

David Roberts

Been to Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya? Share your experiences!