I visited a sin-city Pattaya last week. I stayed at the Baboona Beachfront Living on the North Pattaya Beach Road. Fantastic location with a great view of the entire coast line right up to the famous Walking Street. I'd booked the hotel on Agoda,com and got a deal of a superior beach facing room + breakfast. I landed at the Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok and we traveled to Pattaya upon landing by bus. I'd booked the bus online as well with Bell Bus Services @ 200 Bhat per person. They bring you to Pattaya by bus and then individual hotel transfers in a mini-van. Which was a great idea so that you don't have to stress yourself out once you land in trying to find transportation and your hotel location.
Any how, we arrived at the hotel and had to pay up a 1000 Bhat deposit while checking in. This wasn't mentioned on the hotel booking site or on their own website but I guess it's just a safety deposit which they returned when we checked out.
Our room was very beautiful. Nice, warm interiors with a comfortable king-size bed. A balcony that looked out on to the main road and the beach right across. Simply sitting in the balcony and looking out at other tourists walking about the beach was quite entertaining. By night the view turned even more beautiful as the lights from various night clubs, hotels and shops garlanded the coastline.
Another benefit of this location was that the boat that took us for out snorkeling, deep sea walking and para sailing trip left from right across our hotel.
The best part about the room was the complimentary stuff we got. On a daily basis we got 1 coke can, 1 local beer can, 1 small milk carton, 1 bottled water and 1 small fruit juice carton complimentary. Rarely does one find so much complimentary stuff made available from the minibar!
The staff was courteous and helpful in giving tips and advice. They also have a common computer in the reception area where you can check emails or surf the net. The breakfast buffet needs a but more variety but whatever food we ate was quite alright.
- Also Known As:
- Baboona Beachfront Living Hotel
- Baboona Beachfront Living Pattaya
- Baboona Beachfront Living Hotel Pattaya
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Baboona Beachfront Living...built in January of 2005, we offer a unique beachfront living destination with the view of the Pattaya Bay, situated on the happening beach road of North Pattaya. With our hotel-like serviced apartment ambiance, the building itself provides you the best comfort and is designed for the twenty-first century traveler. Its 39 rooms provide you the amenities to ensure comfort with quality that make your first visit become a life-long visiting experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Baboona BeachFront Living reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.