“My stay was super just waht I wanted.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Siam Sawasdee

You added Siam Sawasdee to your Saves list
Siam Sawasdee
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   524/26 Moo10 Soi 11 | Pattaya 2 Road, Pattaya 20260, Thailand   |
Ranked #315 of 387 Hotels in Pattaya
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“My stay was super just waht I wanted.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2011

I made reservation on line, they were exactly what I wanted. Staff cleaned everyday and always fresh water and towels sheets. Everyone that I was in contact with were friendly and nice. Did spend most days at the pool which was always clean and lots of new friends to talk with. Found lots to do close by all within walking distance. Lots of bars lots of places to eat and super food. I will book again. Here are some of my photo's http://www.flickr.com/photos/jondahlthailand08/

Room Tip: great price reservations www.hotelsawasdee.com
  • Stayed November 2010, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2011

sawdasee: we arrived at 11 oclock at night and the staff were brilliant, showed us to the top floor for the first night which we werent happy about but as soon as we complained they swapped us to the bottom floor which were far better rooms than we paid for, the hotel staff were the best ive come across, its 2/3 star hotel but the service was tremendous.......anyone that thinks about moaning should pay for a five star hotel and not complain, the rooms were cleaned and changed every single day with free bottles of water. its one of few hotels that has a swimming pool in the whole city and its only 10min walk to the beach !

so anybody reading this..............do not listen to the bad reports, cos they are probably made from 'idiots who complain about 'anything

(but dont go on the last floor)

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with friends
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2011

Booked online, same day, and was treated with a lot of suspicion. Was eventually told I could check in for the first night but they'd let me know tomorrow about the second.

Littered floor of lift prepared me a little for the grubby room smelling of stale fags.

Would not have stayed but was not confident of getting credit card reimbursed.

• Stayed February 2011
Mumbai
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2011

Never try this hotel or any of their chain hotels. The staff is too rude with no knowledge of English.Feel like slapping them.They expect money for everything .Not helpful at all.Behave as if guests are staying there fre of cost. Rooms are too gloomy.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2011

stayed in a delux room, whole's in the bed sheets, cockroaches on the floor and ticks on the bed. asked for the room to be sprayed but the answer was manager would not buy, so I bought my own spray. shower was pittyful and an electric switch in the shower enclosure,. the price was 1400 bhat a night, I have stayed in 600 baht hotels far better than this. I booked through the hotel so could not change or get my money back, I will never go there again.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
bangalore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2010

I stayed here for 2 nights and found this hotel as an average and economy hotel., The staff and room and service was not upto my expectation and next time i will prefer other hotel but nit this again., What is best in this hotel is ., its nearby to soapy massage parlours like honey inn and pp and dream teen and a lot of other parlours

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Hempstead
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2010

After reading many of the reviews on this hotel, I was a bit apprehensive after booking on line. However, my doubts were soon proved to be. unfounded.
My mate and I booked separate rooms on line and as this was my first time in Pattaya I obviously didn't know what to expect. I arrived at the hoted around 1700 hrs to a very friendly well from the reception staff and the bell boy. The bell boy took the cases to my room which was on the fifth floor with a pool view. The room was large with a queens size bed a little sparce but I was only paying £190 for thirteen nights ! There is a toilet and a shower. The shower is electric so you have hot wter at all times. I did have to use the hot water from the shower to shave as there was only a cold tap on the wash basin, but, as the shower is close to the basin this was no problem.
The room has a large bar fridge and a television with cable TV. The re was a shortage of electric points in the room but I just unplugged the television and used that to charge my phone and use the hair dryer etc.
The bed wasn't as comfortable as my own one but I slept well. There is Airconditioning in the room which was adequate as it was very warm during my stay. The AC unit is a bit noisy but I was glad to have it.
There are no facilities to make a cup of tea or coffee in the room but I went out and bought a kettle and a cup for next to nothing and made my own.
The room was cleaned every day and the cleaners all very friendly.
There was no problem taking anyone back to your room and the hotel doesn't charge they just take the lady's identity card while she is in the hotel.
There is a free safe box which is situated at reception. The hotel does take 1000 Baht
deposit which is returned on checking out should everything be in order.
I didn't make breakfast as it is served from 7am til 10am. However there is a bar restaurant just opposite the hotel, also an English pub which is airconditioned both serving a full english for the equivalent of a couple of pounds sterling.
The hotel pool is nice with a bar and also serves food so you have no problem eating at all.
Remember this is a budget hotel and I have stayed in possher ones but for £190 for thirteen nights it is well worth the money. It is pretty cental to loads of bars etc and I will cettainly stay there aging, in fact I have laready booked for June 2010

Colin MacGregor

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Siam Sawasdee? Share your experiences!