Have always been staying at Siam Bayshore whenever pop down to Pattaya. Great Location nested at the end of walking street. It is a very relaxing quiet place to stay. The main pier is just a few step away which is handy when going on the boat trip.
An absolute ideal location to avoid the madness Pattaya traffic, it is a few minutes bus to Jomtien, and of course, a distant walk to Pattaya center.
Service has always been excellent. The variety of breakfast here is far much better than some other five starts hotels we have stayed in Bangkok!
Rooms are very clean, quiet and comfortable.
Love the calming sense of tealight lit up around the landing which you can see all the way from the top of the building to the lobby. Someone has really thought about it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognised as one of Pattaya’s most outstanding and established properties, the Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa is an oasis nestled in 20 acres of lush, tranquil greenery. Guests enjoy an exclusive location on the peaceful southern end of Pattaya’s world-famous Beach Road. Twelve newly-renovated low-rise pavilions comprise the resort, including seven bars and restaurants, two swimming pools with Jacuzzi, children’s playground, games room, six tennis courts, fitness centre, meeting room, business centre, gift shop and Lotus Spa of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Siam Bayshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort And Spa Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya