My husband and I stayed for 10 nights in the Siam Bayshore from September 4th until the 14th, and would gladly have stayed another week. We chose this hotel after reading some great reviews on trip advisor. This was our 3rd visit to Pattaya, our previous stays were in the Hard Rock and the Dusit. they are superb hotels, however we found the Siam Bayshore to be our favourite. The only disappointment was prior to arriving I emailed twice regarding a few small issues however no one got back to me. Also unbeknown to me my husband phoned the hotel to ask if they would say happy birthday to me on our arrival, he thought it would be a nice little surprise for me, they agreed and said something a bout a red card, however nothing happened, my husband was the one who was a little disappointed as he had taken the time to telephone, he didn't mention this to me until we were on our way home. That aside the hotel was wonderful, the staff were excellent, nothing was ever too much trouble for them. Our room was perfect we were in room 237 which overlooked the pool and not too far from reception. As stated in some other reviews there is a whiff of odour while walking to reception but it lasts no more than two seconds and certainly not there all the time. The resort and gardens are beautiful. Breakfast was superb and catered for everyone. I can't speak highly enough of the staff at breakfast, they were all wonderful. Say hello to Pan (waitress from the breakfast bar) she was fantastic to us. We enjoyed walking street, lot's of fun, but also enjoyed the quietness of the hotel. We are certainly looking forward to our next holiday at the Siam Bayshore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognised as one of Pattaya’s most outstanding and established properties, the Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa is an oasis nestled in 20 acres of lush, tranquil greenery. Guests enjoy an exclusive location on the peaceful southern end of Pattaya’s world-famous Beach Road. Twelve newly-renovated low-rise pavilions comprise the resort, including seven bars and restaurants, two swimming pools with Jacuzzi, children’s playground, games room, six tennis courts, fitness centre, meeting room, business centre, gift shop and Lotus Spa of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Siam Bayshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Bayshore Resort And Spa Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya