Its very nice hotel, staff were very friendly and welcoming, room service was perfect and the swiming pool is breath taking, the sea view room was amazing although i had a problem at first in checking in my room but Ms Supaporn Keawsuriya (the assistant front office manager) was very helpful person and solved the issue iam very thankful for her.The Breakfast was nice but there isnot many items HALAL for muslims. I hope as the owner of New pyramids travel to have a great business with this incredible hotel.
I recommend this hotel to all my friends.
Mr Mohamed Tarek Abozeed Makkawy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognised as one of Pattaya’s most outstanding and established properties, the Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa is an oasis nestled in 20 acres of lush, tranquil greenery. Guests enjoy an exclusive location on the peaceful southern end of Pattaya’s world-famous Beach Road. Twelve newly-renovated low-rise pavilions comprise the resort, including seven bars and restaurants, two swimming pools with Jacuzzi, children’s playground, games room, six tennis courts, fitness centre, meeting room, business centre, gift shop and Lotus Spa of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Siam Bayshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort And Spa Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya