While I was in Pattaya, I stayed with my friends in this hotel. This hotel was equipped with all modern facilities. Breakfast was excellent. As this hotel was sea facing it was easy to start by boat to Coral Island from the hotel front itself. Walking street was nearby. There was a good swimming pool there. I enjoyed the stay in this hotel well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognised as one of Pattaya’s most outstanding and established properties, the Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa is an oasis nestled in 20 acres of lush, tranquil greenery. Guests enjoy an exclusive location on the peaceful southern end of Pattaya’s world-famous Beach Road. Twelve newly-renovated low-rise pavilions comprise the resort, including seven bars and restaurants, two swimming pools with Jacuzzi, children’s playground, games room, six tennis courts, fitness centre, meeting room, business centre, gift shop and Lotus Spa of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Siam Bayshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort And Spa Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya