“Very Nice Hotel in Pattaya........” 5 of 5 stars

Siam Bayshore
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   559 Moo 10, Beach Road, Pattaya 20150, Thailand   |
Ranked #19 of 377 Hotels in Pattaya
Kerala
“Very Nice Hotel in Pattaya........”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

While I was in Pattaya, I stayed with my friends in this hotel. This hotel was equipped with all modern facilities. Breakfast was excellent. As this hotel was sea facing it was easy to start by boat to Coral Island from the hotel front itself. Walking street was nearby. There was a good swimming pool there. I enjoyed the stay in this hotel well.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Siam Bayshore M, Manager at Siam Bayshore, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments here on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to know that you and your friends enjoyed your stay with us and you could savor our famous "Siam" Service.

We hope it will not take too long until your return and look forward to welcome you back again soon.

YOUR Siam Bayshore, Pattaya

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (186)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Sydney, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

We recently stayed here for five nights. Have thought long and hard to write this review. The hotel is in an excellent position, at the quiet end of walking street, near to the pier and a short walk to shops, bars etc. there are two pools, one on the beachside and the other in the resort. Both are great. Staff are friendly and attentive. Breakfast was good although why you would want pumpkin soup for breakfast is beyond me. In the restaurant on the first night I ordered green chicken curry and got two chicken legs covered in red paste with rice! It was nice but not what I wanted. It may go to explain why no one seems to eat in the restaurants at the resort. I agree with other reviewers that the smell around the pool area is awful and the incense doesn't mask it at all. Some days it was really bad. The reason I wouldn't stay here again is the clientele. The hotel was filled with Russians and Indians and they were unbelievably rude. For two nights we listened to guests in the next room party with prostitutes, and we were left under no misapprehension that they were ladies of the night. Talking to other guests in the resort we found that this was common. Maybe we just were there at the wrong time but the resort is in pattaya after all, the sex capital of Thailand.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback here on Tripadvisor.

We are sorry to know that your stay with us was not as satisfying as it is for most of our guests for which we would like to apologize.

Did you comment about the noise disturbance in the night to our staff? As we are depending on comments from our guests to make sure that everyone is happy with their stay we need to be informed immediately to be able to action.

Pattaya offers a bar scene same as other big cities worldwide and it is up to everyone in how far someone want to take part at it, if not, then you have soooooooooooooooooooooooo many options here to create your own enjoyable holiday like visiting beautiful islands nearby, doing excursions to lots of interesting places like temples, tropical gardens, Tiger Zoos, Elephant Riding, Water Parks, Museums, etc. or just go for shopping at one of the local markets or modern / air-conditioned shopping malls. In the evening you can choose between a big variety of local or international restaurants, pubs with live-music, Cabaret Shows, etc.
Or in case you want to just relax, our hotel is the right option as you can stay inside, read a good book, enjoy our international restaurants, listen to live piano music and just forget about the daily hectic / stress at home. So it is really up to you, what kind of holiday you plan to have and that is the big advantage of Pattaya, that you have lots of options and you will never get bored no matter if you just want to relax or if you want to be active in your holiday.

We hope to welcome you back to Thailand and our resort and wish you until then all the best.

Bangkok, Thailand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Who would have thought such a wonderful hotel could be found a beautiful garden in the middle of a busy city ?
The hotel has during the past years been renovated into a beautiful mixed style of Thai and Western. We stayed in deluxe double rooms with pool and garden view. The rooms has been upgraded since we were there last, which is approx 6 years ago. We love this hotel as it makes us feel " at home". We even received a "Welcome back" greeting letter from the General Management, which was a very nice gesture and surprise. We will definitely return and so will our guests, as it was their first visit.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for coming back to YOUR Siam Bayshore.

We are delighted to know that again you savored our famous "Siam" service and that we could do our part to make your stay enjoyable.

We hope it will not take too long to welcome you back and wish you until then all the best.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I am a bit late writing this review. I stayed at the Siam Bayshore Hotel at the end of October 2011 for 3 nights. The location was perfect, right at the beginning of Walking Street (the quiet end - not the Beach Road end). The exit of the hotel has you smack-bang on Walking Street and quite close to one of the main nightclubs (Mixx), which is a very popular spot.

We arrived early in the evening, and upon arrival at reception, we were greeted and provided a seat in the comfy lounge area and handed a beautiful ice-cold fruit drink by the very friendly staff. Me and my friend had booked two rooms, and everything was sorted out for us whilst we were enjoying our drink. It was so good to sit back and relax after a long flight and drive from Sydney.

We had booked two Executive Seaview rooms, and they extremely comfortable and clean. Could not fault a thing. My room had two double beds, which were very comfy for a great nights' sleep. Each day, the room was cleaned and I have to thank the honest and friendly staff who work at this hotel. I accidently left my Blackberry and cash on the bedside table one morning and went to breakfast. When I returned, the house-keeping staff had fixed my bed and placed my belongings on the bed. The staff here (especially the ones at the breakfast) are very friendly and always have a smile on their faces, which helps make your stay an even more pleasant one.

The Siam Bayshore has two swimming pools. I only used the one that is located across the road in front of the beach, which I found was a great spot with views of the water and plenty of sunbeds to relax. We spent many hours enjoying the pool, music, sun, drinks and chatting to other guests while there. About 100m up Walking Street, there was a great little massage shop, which provided an awesome foot massage. We were sure to take full advantage of a 1 hour foot massage at the end of our nights out before returning to the hotel.

We had the buffet breakfast included during our visit, and I have to say, the selection and quality was great. Plenty of fruits, juices, cereals, salads, hot meals etc. We also ate at the Thai restaurant on our first night there, and the food was great.

Overall, we had an amazing stay at the Siam Bayshore Hotel, and I would definitely stay here again on my next trip to Pattaya. Can't wait!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our resort for your stay with your friend here in Pattaya in 2012.

We are delighted to read your comments about your stay and are happy that we could do our part to make sure that you both enjoyed your stay with us.

We are already looking forward to welcoming you back and wish you both until then all the best.

YOUR Siam Bayshore Pattaya
Kuwait City, Kuwait
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I was very skeptical booking this resort due to its location on Walking Street but went ahead and took a chance. I have to say I was very pleased with the layout of the Hotel as well as the incredible atmosphere. As you make your way to your room its like walking through a rainforest. The property has a river running through it with many Coy ponds, tropical flowers and plants, and a very large swimming pool.

When I got to the room, it was large, modern and very clean. I was very surprised by how well this place was kept in tip top shape. Super friendly staff, amazing food, and the best part, no night noise from all the surrounding clubs.

The location could not get any better. Its within walking distance to everything unlike the other major hotels which are along beach road and require a taxi to reach walking street.

I will stay here again and again and will recommend this resort to any family or solo travelers.

Room Tip: Choose an internal room, preferably in the rear of the resort. You wont be disappointed.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for your feedback here on Tripadvisor.

While reading your comments we could see that you savored our famous "Siam" service and that our staff did their part of arranging a beautiful stay for both of you.

We hope that we will welcome you soon back again and wish you until your return all the best.

YOUR Siam Bayshore, Pattaya
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I rolled into town without hotel reservations during a busy holiday, but I lucked out at the front desk (hotel staff was extremely courteous and accommodating) and I managed to get a room due to a last-minute cancellation. I've stayed at many beautiful resorts in different parts of Thailand, but none nicer than this property. My friends staying a neighboring resort were envious of the amenities and ambience this resort offered compared to theirs, and they quickly concluded that the Siam Bayshore would get their business next time around. The oceanside pool is the perfect place for a refreshing swim and tropical cocktail, and there's an even larger pool in the midst of the resort's lush landscape that offers even more lounging and water activities. The rooms and decor were opulent, and the setting and grounds transport the traveller to an exotic paradise. Don't oversleep and miss breakfast, because the Siam Bayshore puts on one of the best breakfast buffet's in all of Thailand. The oceanside dinner buffet is also not to be missed.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Thailand.

Having stayed in other hotels in Thailand and commenting on how good we are makes us very proud but on the other side we can promise that we will not give up in constantly improving ourselves to make sure that all our guests will experience the same as you did here at YOUR Siam Bayshore.

We wish you until your return all the best.

YOUR Siam Bayshore Pattaya
UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I returned to the Siam Bayshore for my 4th time in Feb 2013 and had another excellent experience from this fine hotel.

I stayed for 14 nights in a Tropical Deluxe room overlooking the hotel's fabulous central pool (one of two pools the hotel has) and had a very happy stay.

The beautiful hotel grounds (perhaps 5 or 6 acres of lush, tropical gardens and trees) are a really welcome retreat from the mad, but exciting street-life that is Pattaya. And I loved my room with its walk-in shower, king-sized bed and balcony. But the main pool is the most attractive feature for me. It's huge and so inviting!

The staff were very helpful and polite, as always and the service was excellent.

My only criticisms would be 1) the difficulty I had in getting a second cup of tea at breakfast. The first cup was always promptly delivered but a second cup was rarely offered and I usually had to wave at a waitress for another and 2) the orange juice at the breakfast restaurant was truly awful

However, with those being the only criticisms, that just goes to endorse my overall 5* rating of this hotel. I will return.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for your feedback here on Tripadvisor.

We are pleased to know that your stay with us was overall enjoyable and that you plan to return.

For the points mentioned regarding the coffee serving and the orange juice we will have a look into. As we are depending on guest feedback on our way to offer an enjoyable stay for all our guests we really appreciate your comments.

However, we hope it will not take too long to welcome you back for the 5th time and wish you until your return all the best.

YOUR Siam Bayshore

Been to Siam Bayshore? Share your experiences!