We visited the resort during the Christmas time.Our was a group booking for 22 people of 3 nights.The resort is very nicely located at the end of walking street.It has 2 swimming pools 1 inside the resort and the other by the beach.The rooms are very spacious and have a good tropical view.The breakfast is good and has a nice view of the beach.However the staff have language problem and they don't understand English.The room service is very poor.Sometimes you have to call 3-4 times for something.The rooms are not cleaned more than once a day (even after a request). Overall its a good option for a stay but the price is on the higher side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognised as one of Pattaya’s most outstanding and established properties, the Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa is an oasis nestled in 20 acres of lush, tranquil greenery. Guests enjoy an exclusive location on the peaceful southern end of Pattaya’s world-famous Beach Road. Twelve newly-renovated low-rise pavilions comprise the resort, including seven bars and restaurants, two swimming pools with Jacuzzi, children’s playground, games room, six tennis courts, fitness centre, meeting room, business centre, gift shop and Lotus Spa of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Siam Bayshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort And Spa Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya