“Totally its a good place to stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Golden Beach Resort Hotel

Save Saved
You added Golden Beach Resort Hotel to your Saves list
Golden Beach Resort Hotel
400 Moo 12 Soi Rajchawaroon, Pratamnuk Road, Pattaya, Cholburi 20260, Pattaya 20250, Thailand   |
Ranked #124 of 369 hotels in Pattaya
Tehran, Iran
“Totally its a good place to stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

Stayed for 3 nights, good breakfast including American breakfast and Indian breakfast which served in two different restaurants, staffs were good but they didn't know English well. I stayed in 2 different rooms: one for 2 nights and the other for 1night. First room was not as good as the second one. first one has the Night bazaar’s view and till 3-4 am I could hear bars and discos' music noise and view was not good, furniture & moquette were old and dirty also there was lots of cockroaches & bed bugs. But in the other room all things were better and cleaner; room had pool’s view and had new parquet instead of moquette. No bidet in bathroom. There wasn’t any English tourist guide leaflet/information book available in hotel reception just Russian tour guide/ information book was available! May be because there was lots of Russian tourist there they thought all should know Russian!!
I reserved double room but they gave me twin room and they told me there is no double room available!

Room Tip: rooms with odd numbers are larger than even numbers but rooms with even numbers on the east side hav...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends

90 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Torquay, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

Stayed withmy wif for 16 nights in March 2012. The hotel was very good, the staff were good too and the breakfast was very good.
But for the British, be warned, it is full of Russian and Indian guests, in fact we were the only people from the UK in the hotel, and were told that very few Brits stay there.
The Russians were very dominant of the hotel, and had no regard for any other nationality.
It is a shame, because this hotel could be so good due to the great location.
I have nothing against any nationality, in fact, I would hate to stay in a hotel full of Brits, however, we really found it a problem at this hotel.
Many of the hotel staff told us that it was eally nice to have some Brits in, although my wife is Thai, but has lived in the UK for many years, so she was made aware of this.
We would love to stay here again, but sadly, we won't.

Room Tip: Only 2 lifts, try for the first 2 floors. Pool view room is quieter, the other side has a ro of very...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
IRAN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

Location is great. Near to Centeral Festival Mall and night bazzar and also 10 minutes walk to the Walking Street.Staff are not so friendly although I didn't see any impoliteness from them. Breakfast is open and a large varieties of foods available for breakfast.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Ahmedabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

It is the one of the best place in Pattaya to stay. Food was also very good. Services were also very good. The location of the hotel is also very good. In front of the Hotel there is CENTRAL FESTIVAL where you can spend your time with your family.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Panjim, Goa, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

We have been here Twice...last here we were here n we loved the stay n the breakfast...so this year we were back to this hotel....its clean, good food...n lovely helping people in here.they even managed to give us a room early enough...i love the breakfast they offer.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011

execellent services & location of hotel , food was excellent , tour are good, great hospitality

vani paul
Delhi

Room Tip: execellent services & food
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Brisbane, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2011

Greeting From Asia Web Direct!

Thank you for your feedback. After we contact the hote to investigate this case. Please allow us to clarify your complaint in each topic, the answer form the hotel under your questions.

1. Lack of Toilet paper three times in my room. Once with my friend.

- The hotel have to say sorry to him in any inconvenence that cause him during he stayed may be Housekeeper so slow to take some amanities to replace when he finish such as toilet paper.
2. I was attacked on the first day whilst walking down the street across from the hotel on the 18th one day before the Festival and had to have an operation on my left eye due to that attack from an eye Doctor in Pattaya.
- On 18 - 19 April was Pattaya's water festival it's out of the hotel and many tourist to join this festival,So the hotel informed you to avoid walking on the road. We are so sorry that and hope now your eyes are ok
3. I asked for a double room because my Girlfriend was not sure if she was joining me in Pattaya at the time of booking but did decide to join me on the last day in Chiang Mai at the Imperial I was then charged another 600 baht for her stay per day. That was the reason I booked a DOUBLE ROOM that was for Two people thats why two beds.
- Mr Pimchanok ( Front Offer Manager) is person who take care you when he first arrive to Hotel to check - in and she also infrom you about Joiner charge as our Hotel's policy cause on the reservation shown he booked only 1 adult and also he accept.
4. She was not treated as a customer even after I paid the money she was treated very badly by staff there and was even refused and send away when I asked her to change a 100baht bill for a Taxi driver when I asked her to change it.. When I rang a few minutes latter I was not refused the change.
- For change money in Thai currency we try to serve to our guest cause this service is the one of our service also, Only we didn't have money enough to change we have to refuse and not all time.
5. I was told a 600 Baht charge was due for late checkout.. Ok so I gave the girl 6 100 Baht bills that I counted three times. The girl also counted them in front of me then went to the other side of the wall out of my view and upon her return told me there was only five bills..
where did the other 100 baht go ?
- After investigate our staff who's was count his money she confirm have only 5 bills
she work with us long time around 5 years and never do like monkey business Investigated by Front Office Manager.
6. I gave them two new batteries which would fit the alarm system for free and whilst I was removing them from my Ebike power supply one of the female staff stated that there was a Bomb in the box three times.. That could have started a Panic in the Hotel as the Hotel was full of Indian Tourists at the time and all within hearing distance of her. The removal was because I could not take them on the plane as they were to heavy.
- For this situation after investigate to hotel staff nobody on this situation
7. The stated internet was never available even the Wi Fi was never working.

- Wi Fi it's depend on OS or Configuration but almost our guest can be connect to Internet by the Hotel access point.
8. I complained about Stale and cold Breakfast each morning but nothing was ever done except to put a very small candle under the food waiting to be served. I had eggs fresh from the Kitchen and even they were cold. This is very unhealthy for Australians as this type of food should always be served HOT.. This includes all meat foods except maybe Ham slices. I was ill for most of my stay there as with my friend as well as my girlfriend and all with the same problem not being able to go to the toilet properly.

- Breakfast we warm by alcohol not small candle and all the food are very healthly for all guest included Australians man also. Investigated by Front Office Manager.
9. When we arrived our Door lock was broken and we could not get into our room No 9022 I was offered another 9034 but that was to far from my friend in 9016 they could have changed the lock instead.

- It's true i would like to quickly to serve guest when guest have the problem i ask him to wait that i have to sent staff to check & fix for him if he cannot wait i have to change others room for him. Investigated by Front Office Manager

10. The television on the 22nd stopped working until I rang to complain that I had no English channels working at all..

- We have many English channels in our television system such as HBO,Ajachira,RT News, etc. Investigated by Front Office Manager

Finally, the hotel apologise for this inconvenience caused and we regret to inform that the additional 600 THB can not be refund because original booking you mentioned only 01 adults and you did not contact our website to amend number of guest to 02 adults before check in.

However, we do apologise for this inconvenience.

Room Tip: Try the Solitel group great Hotels at good specia.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business

Been to Golden Beach Resort Hotel? Share your experiences!