“Out of world tasty food with a verrrrry helping owner” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Zaika Indian Restaurant

Zaika Indian Restaurant
215/62-63 Second Road Pattaya | Opposite Royal Garden Plaza & Marriott Hotel, Pattaya 20150, Thailand
+66 38 488 958
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #371 of 586 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: Indian, Bar, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Zaika Indian Cuisine & Restaurant takes pride in serving the best Indian cuisine in town. The variety in taste and flavour of Indian food is simply overpowering. That's why our restaurant is called "Zaika". It translates quite literally as "sense of taste" & "sophisticated flavours" of royal and ethnic culture of Indian heritage and we are proud to bring just that for you in the form of food. Zaika Indian Cuisine uses only the freshest of ingredients on their authentic fare. Always fresh, the dishes are a savory delight.Zaika is a two-floored Indian restaurant with seating capacity of over 120 people located in the centre of Pattaya. It is an ideal place for birthday parties, family dinner and for your next conference dinner or lunch venue. We also offer catering services to small and large events, weddings, graduations, corporate and holiday parties, and executive events.Zaika is a feast for your taste buds with spices on our mind and the rich Indian flavor on our lips we delight you with a rich tasteful experience, acclaimed favourites include Zaika Gold/ Silver platter, Tawa masala, the Vindaloos, Chicken Tikka Masala, Dal Makhani and Tandoori dishes made in authentic tandoor are our specialties.
Gurgaon, India
“Out of world tasty food with a verrrrry helping owner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I am a regular visitor in pattaya & have been trying food especially indian everywhere in pattaya city. My assurance that all need for a nice tasty food ends up at ZAIKA. More to say is that its owner Mr Rajeev Jain is so helpful & u feel at home. Cheeeeeers next time at ZAIKA again.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Good indian food but costly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Very good taste of indian food in zaika restaurent from rajiv jain but some costly rate for break fast aloo gobhi &poori is best in budget & tea pot for 4 person if you not search good taste in pattaya of indian food go to ziaka near walking street also

Nagpur, India
“Good Indian Food in Thailand”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Wonderful Indian restaurant just behind the Marriot hotel. I highly recommend the dal, the butter chicken and the tandoori chicken.

Quezon City, Philippines
“Tasty Curry!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

This restaurant is right across Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa - which is great because this restaurant turned out to be our favorite while in Thailand.

The chicken curry is absolutely the best! It was so tasty that we decided to come back the next day. When you order, you will be asked about how spicy you'd like it to be. On the two occasions that we ordered it, we opted for "very spicy" but for some reason they failed to make it spicy on the second time.

The manager (or was he the owner?) was very accommodating and checked on the tables from time to time. He even recognized us on our second visit and took the time to shake hands with my fiance.

There is also a second floor where you can smoke, which is great for smokers. A let down, though, was the restroom. The restroom alone would get a 1 out of 5. So skip the restroom! But overall, the tasty food, the accommodating manager, and fast service was really great and worth coming back for.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
ZaikaPattaya, Manager at Zaika Indian Restaurant, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Friend,

We appreciate your kind effort to post a review, your satisfaction & most valuable suggestions help us in our constant strive for excellence.
UK
“Poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I chose this restaurant because of the good reviews on trip advisor. I walked into the restaurant and five or six women who were the waitresses stared at me blankly. None of them smiled, greeted or welcomed me in any way. "Strange" I thought. I said "hello" to them and not a single one replied. They stared at me with blank faces . I sat down at a table and a very bored-looking woman plonked a bottle of water on my table and asked me what I wanted. I looked at the menu and ordered. Without a word she walked away. 15 minutes later my food was delivered to me by the same sullen waitress. It was good. A fine curry, with an authentic taste. However, due to the astonishingly poor service, for the first time in probably 30 years, I paid the bill and left no tip at all. There are plenty of other places in Pattaya that will welcome your custom. Don't bother going here.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dear Sir,
In our constant strive for excellence we appreciate your kind & serious review. We would most definitely check into the matter to avoid a repeat of such nature. And request you to let us have the pleasure to serve you again.