We checked in a deluxe room at its Ocean Tower. The room was nice and clean. There was a bath tub right behind the bed separated only by its headboard. The shower room was next to the bath tub in one corner while toilet room was at the other. We enjoyed the room because it was new and decorated in modern style and all equipments were in very good condition. Location is best for this hotel. We didn't pay for breakfast at this hotel and we found that we had made the right decision. There were many restaurants nearby the hotel which served very nice breakfast, local or European style, and the cost was very reasonable. They were all in a walking distance from the hotel. Food at the hotel was very expensive and not tasty. We recommend no breakfast at the hotel and eat out at a nearby restaurant instead.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Orchid Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Amari Orchid Pattaya Hotel
- Amari Orchid Hotel
- Amari Orchid Pattaya
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the tranquil northern end of Pattaya, Amari Garden Pattaya is less than a 2 hour-drive from Bangkok. Set within lush tropical gardens and just a few steps of the sea and Pattaya Beach, you can truly escape and enjoy a tropical getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Amari Hotels, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Amari Garden Pattaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.