I have just returned home after a 9 night stay at the Marriott Pattaya Resort and Spa. I had read the reviews and had mixed feelings as to how the hotel would be. I was very very pleased with the hotel in every aspect. The welcome I received was so warming and it got better from there. My room was located on the ground floor around the pool, it was like something from a magazine, very modern and exceptionally clean. A trip to the spa at the resort is real treat, very professional and high class. The employees at the resort are so accommodating and friendly, thank you so much to everyone at the resort. I WILL return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa is a tropical oasis in the heart of action. This luxury resort in Pattaya city center faces the sea with the beach just a few steps away. The resort is next to the Royal Garden Plaza with its arrays of shops and restaurants.Located in Pattaya city center, Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa overlooks the beach and the Gulf of Siam. It is 150 kilometers south east of Bangkok and a 90-minute drive from Bangkok International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Marriott Pattaya Resort And Spa
- Pattaya Marriott