In January i stayed in Amari but this time i preferred Marriott since they were giving promotional/special rates. Marriott as brand is definitely good but somehow that special feeling was somewhere missing. I requested for early check in well in advance but they could not provide rooms before noon. As for me Marriott Resort Pattaya is NOT among the BEST options in Pattaya.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa is a tropical oasis in the heart of action. This luxury resort in Pattaya city center faces the sea with the beach just a few steps away. The resort is next to the Royal Garden Plaza with its arrays of shops and restaurants.Located in Pattaya city center, Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa overlooks the beach and the Gulf of Siam. It is 150 kilometers south east of Bangkok and a 90-minute drive from Bangkok International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Marriott Pattaya Resort And Spa
- Pattaya Marriott