this hotel is a lovely place to stay from the ideal location right in the centre of the resort,but whilst in the hotel & grounds realy quiet. the main resort which is verry buisy is right outside the hotel & the beach is across the road from the rear entrance to the hotel.the standard of clendliness & attention to detail is exellent.
all the staff are extreamly frendly verry helpfull & will do anything to ensure your stay is as good as possible.this includes the onsite security.
the food is verry good and constantly replenished (buffey) the only thing i found wrong with this hotel was the price of the drinks, a coke was 110 baht around the pool + 10 % service charge outside the hotel a coke costs 30 - 50 baht.
all in all this hotel is a lovely & tranqill place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa is a tropical oasis in the heart of action. This luxury resort in Pattaya city center faces the sea with the beach just a few steps away. The resort is next to the Royal Garden Plaza with its arrays of shops and restaurants.Located in Pattaya city center, Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa overlooks the beach and the Gulf of Siam. It is 150 kilometers south east of Bangkok and a 90-minute drive from Bangkok International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, EasyToBook, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Pattaya Resort And Spa
- Marriott Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Pattaya Marriott