Newly renovated 5* hotel. Though the facade looks simple the rooms inside are fresh off the oven. Has a nice pool and a poolside bar! The restaurants are nice and its bang in the middle of the city. Theres a mall right next to it having the 'Ripleys believe it or not' museum and Hot Air Baloon rides. The HOHO bus also starts from there and its 5-10 mins from the Walking Street. Though its not on the beach road, the rooms on the 9th floor and above have a sea view. And the staff is very helpful. Even though there may be language issues they earnestly try to to help you. From the bell boy to the receptionist and the waitresses in the restaurant, they go out of their way and always with a big smile! Just how you imagined Thai people would be.
The only issue was that for the valentines weekend it jacked up its prices to double while we had booked 2 weeks early($265). Then 3 days before the weekend it offered last minute discounts of 35%($170) which were not offered to us. Thats bad policy.
About Pattaya:The sleaze in the town gets a bit too much but if you see without the harsh glasses you realise its more of a retired europeans getaway for companionship.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa is a tropical oasis in the heart of action. This luxury resort in Pattaya city center faces the sea with the beach just a few steps away. The resort is next to the Royal Garden Plaza with its arrays of shops and restaurants.Located in Pattaya city center, Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa overlooks the beach and the Gulf of Siam. It is 150 kilometers south east of Bangkok and a 90-minute drive from Bangkok International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Pattaya Resort And Spa
- Marriott Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Pattaya Marriott