I stayed for three days and three nights. Staff were friendly and attentive. Free WiFi access in the hotel lobby and the signal is strong enough and can be used even if you are near the pool area. The breakfast buffet is great - combination of Thai, Indian Vegetarian (limited), and continental. Daily turnover service. Staff in the Elephant Bar were very nice as well. Nice view of the bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa is a tropical oasis in the heart of action. This luxury resort in Pattaya city center faces the sea with the beach just a few steps away. The resort is next to the Royal Garden Plaza with its arrays of shops and restaurants.Located in Pattaya city center, Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa overlooks the beach and the Gulf of Siam. It is 150 kilometers south east of Bangkok and a 90-minute drive from Bangkok International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Marriott Pattaya Resort And Spa
- Pattaya Marriott