We stayed here for 3 nights. Got a good deal 2 nights with 1 night free. Room service was exceptional. Everything was taken care of at your beck and call. Pool was great. The best part about this hotel is its location. Its right on the beach road and close to all the action Pattaya has to offer. 10 mins walk to Walking Street. I would definitely stay here again for its location, the look and feel of the hotel and ofcourse for its prompt room service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa is a tropical oasis in the heart of action. This luxury resort in Pattaya city center faces the sea with the beach just a few steps away. The resort is next to the Royal Garden Plaza with its arrays of shops and restaurants.Located in Pattaya city center, Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa overlooks the beach and the Gulf of Siam. It is 150 kilometers south east of Bangkok and a 90-minute drive from Bangkok International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Orbitz so you can book your Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Marriott Pattaya Resort And Spa
- Pattaya Marriott