“Not that good” 2 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 stars 9 Reviews
Bnd
“Not that good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

I choosed this hotel cause it was near the beach but after arriving I realized the hotel is not located in a good place, it was far from the city center also I couldn't enjoy the beach because it wasn't very clean
Our rooms looked very old and it wasn't that unique and clean after asking other visitors I realized we just wasted our money cause they got nicer rooms that was much cheaper in better hotels. We asked agency and they recommended this hotel in their list but it wasn't good....I don't trust the agencies....at least in Iran
however the lobby and pool were great and all the members are great
But the food was not good and thr restaurant wasn't clean

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Thai first
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I found this hotel because my usual hotel was full and I needed a hotel next to the beach and with a car park. We arrived and asked about room rates and availability and the rates were reasonable so we went for a corner room with sea view, it was clean and well equipped despite being an obviously old hotel. The price includes breakfast which was not great, but hotel breakfasts in hotels of this class rarely are any good.

I would stay here again and recommend it for families or couples, I can't recommend it to "single" travelers as they have a additional fee for guests "visitors", which seems unfair.

Room Tip: As with all older hotels in Thailand it's best to see the room before you check in if possible...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Swan Beach Pattaya? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Swan Beach Pattaya

Address: 132/3 Moo 12, Jomtien Beach Rd., Pattaya 20260, Thailand
Location: Thailand > Chonburi Province > Pattaya
Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool
Ranked #239 of 387 B&Bs / Inns in Pattaya
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Otel so you can book your Swan Beach Pattaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Swan Beach Pattaya, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.