“One of our referred places to eat dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Thai, International
Good for: Romance, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Geelong, Australia
“One of our referred places to eat dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Great food, good value. The only thing we would improve is the friendliness of staff (but not on all occasions as some nights it was better than others)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Thai first
“Beach front seafood restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

This was my second time to have dinner with my friends at Rim Talay Seafood Restaurant. Good atmosphere having dinner right on the beach. The food was tasty especially seafood very fresh. Good service with friendly staff. I will come back.

Munich, Germany
“Wonderful beach front atmosphere with great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

After I had a great time myself there I came with my family back and was impressed as my first time.
A beautiful set-up directly at Wongamat Beach, next to the huge Centara Hotel. It’s a great view over the beach there. If you want you can lie directly next to the see on some Thai cabanas. No other place has this amazing beach front.
The deep fried morning glory salad was the best I ever had. I think this is a very special dish as I haven’t seen it anywhere else in Thailand. We had a big steak and it was perfect, tender, juicy and delicious with the fried onions. Also we had a half kilo of grilled prawns. I think they catch them fresh after order. You can’t get it more fresh… Service was always super friendly and attentive. We will recommend the place and come back during our next holiday in Pattaya.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bangkok, Thailand
“Excellent location with excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

The restaurant is right at the beach front next to Centara Grand Mirage hotel. You cannot ask for a better place with the combination of perfect atmosphere and delicious food on the beach. The quality of Seafood dishes are of high standard and the service is very much customer oriented . Surprisingly the prices are very reasonable comparing to other places in Pattaya where you pay for the location rather than the quality of food.This is definitely a 5 stars place .

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bangkok, Thailand
“Rim Talay Seafood & Steak, top ocean front location, food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Rim Talay is the best ocean front eatery we have found in Pattaya and there are so many to choose from! It is smak on the beach next to the Centara Mirage Hotel on Wongamt Beach. Rim Talay is a big place with many places to sit. the best araea is the beach front seating...right on the sandy beach next to the ocean. The mneu is huge and professionaly presented and the fih we had as well as the shrimps and steak were fabtastic in taste and presentation. Try the ribeye steak and the "dancing shrimp" on a hot plate with brown mushrroom sauce! we also enjoyed the cocktails which were very tropical! we will be abck to this restaurant!!!

Visited September 2012