“Another Great Holiday” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Orchid Boutique Guesthouse

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pattaya
Orchid Boutique Guesthouse
You added Orchid Boutique Guesthouse to your Saves list
403/62 Moo 12 | Jomtien Beach, Pattaya 20260, Thailand   |
Ranked #220 of 387 Pattaya B&B and Inns
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
“Another Great Holiday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Been staying here regularly for the past 5 years. There have been a few changes of ownership during this period ( normal in Thailand!) but I honestly have enjoyed my time here. Great location, good clean room with balcony, small pool( ideal for a quick dip) and laundry done in house at very reasonable rates.
Only 10 minutes walk from the beach and all restuarants and entertaiment begin at the end of the road.The present owners are at present upgrading and improving so I would think that they are intent on staying.
There are discounts for long stay. Thoroughly recommended!

Room Tip: Room 2 at the front of the building has a huge balcony
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Ko Samui, Thailand
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Dear friends, I staied in this GH a couple of years ago and I had good memery about this place and nice owner (Australian) Brian. So I booked this place by Agoda for my current visit to Pattaya without any hesistation.

In accordance with the policies Agoda requires full payment during the booking. But when I reached this GH last night about 9:00pm, I found the strange guy at the reception and he has told me:
- the owner of the Guesthouse ran away and now he is searched by the police.
- the guy at the reception is the newbie worker and he has no information about received bookings and payments, and it doesn't matter I have the hotel voucher from Agoda.
- As the result the guy said I will not get the room except I will pay full amount inspite on the fact this my booking is already fully paid for three nights.
In comparison with my previous visit the GH has got a lot of changes: it looks much much dirtier, the lobby has disappeared and so on. And I personally believe new manager of the GH has sold the last room before my visit, so he simply didn't have any vacant room for me.

Room Tip: Even do not think to stop here.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

We chose this place because of the two positive reviews on TA & because of its location...we were not disappointed.
We stopped for 5 nights in Room 1, which is the largest of the 4 rooms. There were one or two small things I could whinge about, but at 600 baht a night it was good value for money.

Tom, a young looking 43 year old Thai guy has bought the establishment...very charming and looked to please...even loaned us a couple of wine glasses.

Tom places no restrictions on his guests and you can come & go as you please.

My wife & I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the guesthouse.

As this place is room only, we ate breakfast at a few different places.

The 89 baht healthy breakfast at Linda's a three minute walk away definitely wins hands down...the presentation & quality were outstanding.
They even had free wifi.

Room Tip: Room1 the largest & Room 4 has direct access to the main balcony on the first floor.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Gansbaai, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I never give excellent reviews but this really where good. Tuck away and if you do not know of this place just of the hustle and bustle of Jomtien Beach. I find my resting place. Better as a hotel and the tariff is not so bad. Clean good service. The Manager runs it very well and it really are a joy to stay there. It is close to all amenities of the beach and a nice stroll down to Jomtien you there. Back at the establishment you got a nice pool, clean rooms and aircon that works. No noise, tranquil setting to sit on the upper deck sipping a cocktails or one or having one. They only got 4 rooms, so no crowds. It is just bliss. It where hard to leave. I did stay in Pattaya Klang near the Big C in a block of apartments but move to this guesthouse. It got a pool and is not so busy as hotels ect. Parking for you motorbike off-street and if you have not got one just 2 min away the taxi stop. The Manager Nui really bring the comfort and friendliness of the place out. The bus depot to and from the airport where the bus drop you are just around the corner and up the street. So if you suitcase does not fit on the bike,( amazing what they can get onto the bikes in Thailand with you, )you just stroll toward the big intersection and turn up and away from the beach at the golden statue....

Room Tip: Room no1 are the biggest, double bed and you can get a 3rd person in it with a single, then there ar...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Been to Orchid Boutique Guesthouse? Share your experiences!