“Great place to stay at Jomtien” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jomtien-Morningstar Guesthouse

Jomtien-Morningstar Guesthouse
You added Jomtien-Morningstar Guesthouse to your Saves list
Jomtien-Morningstar Guesthouse
2.0 of 5 Guest house   |   279/229-231 Somprasong Plaza, Jomtien Beach | Nongprue, Banglamung, Pattaya 20150, Thailand   |
Ranked #4 of 387 Pattaya B&B and Inns
4.5 of 5 stars 77 Reviews
Munich, Germany
“Great place to stay at Jomtien”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

I just returned from my 2nd stay at this great place. Rooms are very large and nicely done and clean. It's run by a very friendly and helpful Thai couple.
Beds are comfy and the rooms offer all needed amenities as aircon, large fridge, cable TV, hot water shower, in-room safe, a balcony, free wifi and free coffee in the lobby area.

The area were the GH is located is very quiet, you don't find that to often in the Jomtien/Pattaya area.

When ever in need of accommodation in Jomtien this place would be my first choice.

Hans, Munich

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Aachen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

I stayed in the Jomtien Morningstar for 6 nights. The rooms are huge and furnished beautifully.
There is a big double bed, many closets, a tv, a sofa and a big fridge with two bottles of water which would be replaced without any charge.
The bathroom was really nice and very clean. The rooms were cleaned every day and I got up to three fresh towels every day, I am sure I would have gotten more, if I asked. I think even the bedsheets were changed on a daily basis.
The owner and his wife are lovely people, so warm and friendly, on my last day my cab didn't come as agreed and Suvat (the owner) didn't hesitate to drive me.
I really can't say anything bad about my stay, next time I go to Jomtien, I will stay at the Morningstar for sure!

ps: there is no pool, but it's like 50m to the beach

Für alle die kein Englisch können:

Das Gästehaus ist klasse und ich kann es wirklich nur empfehlen und bei meiner nächsten Reise, werde ich definitiv wieder dort unterkommen!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2011 via mobile

My partner and I have been on a world trip for several months and we stayed here for 3 nights in May. We luckily stumbled upon Jomtien Morningstar per chance. The entire place has been revamped and is seriously top notch standards with clean and crisp decor. We were only going to stay 2 nights but we stayed an extra night because we loved it so much. The owner and his wife are so friendly and warm, we really felt so welcome. The room we stayed in had plenty of space with double bed, suite, tv, fridge and plenty of drawer and closet space for storage. We had a spacious balcony with table and chairs and a modern shower/toilet. There is plenty of natural light from the large windows and double glass doors. The double room ensuite was perfect for us 2 and would comfortably house 4 people or a couple and 2 children.

• Stayed May 2011
bangkok
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2011

Great hotel , massive beds, clean ,great staff great place in town. Free wi-fi, security card for entrance the guesthouse, just very good place to stay with the cheap price.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Jomtien-Morningstar Guesthouse? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Jomtien-Morningstar Guesthouse

Address: 279/229-231 Somprasong Plaza, Jomtien Beach | Nongprue, Banglamung, Pattaya 20150, Thailand
Location: Thailand > Chonburi Province > Pattaya
Beach Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Shuttle Bus service
Ranked #4 of 387 B&Bs / Inns in Pattaya
Hotel Class:2 star — Jomtien-Morningstar Guesthouse 2*
The Jomtien Morningstar Guesthouse located on a calm side road 50m before Jomtien Soi 12 and approximately 150m from Jomtien beach road. We provide 23 deluxe rooms. For family traveler with kids or group traveling who would like to stay connect together but still individual, there are connecting rooms available to apply your requirement. Every room offer an ambience of elegant which emphasizes on comfortable and is now one of the best accommodation in the area where it located. The guesthouse also provides a large deluxe ground floor room which is comfortable and very suitable for those who have health problem or eldery. We would like to invite and welcome you to the quality of holiday staying experience at an affordable and reasonable prices. Your pleasantness is our goal. We look forward to welcoming you soon. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Jomtien-Morningstar Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Jomtien-Morningstar Guesthouse, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.