“Never give up..” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Scuba Dawgs Pattaya

Scuba Dawgs Pattaya
551/2 Moo 10 | Bali Hai Pier, Pattaya 20150, Thailand (Formerly Pattaya Diving & Fishing)
+(66)38710029
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 67 attractions in Pattaya
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Our mission is to provide a personal diving experience second to none to all our customers! We teach entry level to professional PADI scuba diving courses using the latest teaching materials and high quality scuba equipment our friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff will help, inspire, educate and train you to dive safe and have fun!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
5 attraction reviews
“Never give up..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Jus wanted to explore life beneath the sea..ian was our instructor..didhv little problems at first bt ian jus didnt let us give up..kept pushing us and thanks to him what a experience it was..heaven under water is all i can say..jon helped us with so much stuff during our stay in pattaya..thanks so much big guy..highly recommended..

Bangkok, Thailand
4 attraction reviews
“First dive for my daughter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I offered my daugther a first diving (12) experience and choose PDF. MY daughter and I loved the experience. The owner is straight forward and honest. We had Ian as instructor. He is great with kids, takes them serious and has a good way to encourage them. So we will be back and my daugther wants to do her diving licence now.

Suwon, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
“Dolphinese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Staff were simply great. Good boat. Good food. Saw a wreck, a conch snail, a spotted ray, a sea turtle and... a dolphin. Thanks guys for arranging that. Didn't know you could speak Dolphinese! Feel free to charge us extra for that next time. ;) Cheers.

Pattaya
3 attraction reviews
“Great experience with professional and well prepared instructors.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I decided to do my Padi Open water course with Pattaya Diving & Fishing at the recommendation of a friend that has done dives with them before. I couldn't have been more happy with my choice. The cost was fair and Ian, the instructor I had, was top notch. He was well prepared and very professional both in and out of the water. I also met some really great people on the course that made it all that much better.

I can't wait to go back and do some more diving with these guys as now I'm hooked.

Visited July 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Great fun dive!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I had my very first wreck dive and a reef dive in Pattaya with experience dive guide Darren. Small incidents happen to me, one of my dive fin was broken during the first dive and my scuba tank was loosen underwater during the second dive.. thanks a lot to Darren managed to solve the problems for me immediately. I met some awesome people on board too.. a very wonderful experience for me, many thanks to very friendly and helpful owner Jon and all his staffs on board.

Visited July 2013