“Best Food and EveningI” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Indian by Nature is a refined and distinguished family run restaurant located in the heart of Pattaya. The restaurant excels in offering guests an array of Indian dishes that range from traditional regional dishes to innovative concept dishes designed to appeal to Thai and Western palates. Consistently ranked on TripAdvisor as one of the top three restaurants in Pattaya, Indian by Nature is a member of the prestigious Chaîne des Rôtisseurs, a historic international organisation dedicated to highlighting the most notable gourmet restaurants in the world. The food is complemented by an exciting list of new world wines, held in a glass, temperature controlled wine cellar.The restaurant founder and Head Chef, Mrs Av Khanijou has trained in New Delhi under notable chef Savitri Bhatia and as far afield as Switzerland with head chef of the renowned Ambassador Hotel, Rosie Straubhar.
West Bloomfield, Michigan
“Best Food and EveningI”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

During my trip to Thailand earlier this month, I had a chance to dine at Indian by nature. It was absolutely one of the best dining experience I have had. Food was delicious and so was the service, not to mention the superb ambiance.
Opportunity not to be missed if visiting Thailand!

Dear Ms Pam_Tejwani,

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on TA.

We look forward to having you dine with us again.

• Thai first
Cleveland, Ohio
“Some of the best food and ambiance in Pattaya”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Eating abroad always comes with its own challenges. All of those challenges were easily alleviated at Indian by Nature and my expectations were greatly surpassed. The food was delicious and the service was timely. The ambiance was incredible and the restaurant has a very sophisticated feel to it. A nice attraction is the gin cart they have -- it has gins from all over the world and any top-shelf beverage you could think of. I was actually able to try a couple of gins I've never had before. Overall, highly recommended and one of the must-visit restaurants in Pattaya.

Dear Mr. Vickram T,

We are always happy to get feedback from our guests but there's nothing like a great feedback, is there?

Thank you for writing.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Good Indian Food, Great Indian Hospitality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

An upmarket fine dining restaurant in an upmarket area of Pattaya - very near Dongtan Beach, amidst a bevy of good fine dining restaurants. Must say it holds it's On my way! amidst the competition from neighbours. Around eightish in the vending and already there were eight to nine tables occupied. The service is great, the Manager is professional and a good leader I suppose. He graciously gave the Chef credit for all the generous portions served. Yes, the quantity of the dishes is quite large for a typical Indian fine dining restaurant. The samosas, pakoras and the Papdi chaat were all in large portions for starters. The rotis and naans were big size as well. The complimentary tomato soup (I would call it thick rasam) was very tasty. We also got complimentary sorbet to build up our appetite. We had no appetite for dessert as we were full at the end of the main course. Worth visiting again. Note: Opens only after 5.30pm. Suggestion to the owner: should open at least from noon time for 'Chai Paani' as advertised.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dear Mr. Harsha_Rao,

Thank you for the positive review and for sharing your thoughts on TA.

I'm sorry if you tried to check out Chai Paani and found it closed. We are in the planning stages of re-doing the terrace area which constitutes Chai Paani. Currently, this area serves as an outdoor seating area for guests who wish to enjoy a cigarette or for those guests who do not want to be seated in our main air-conditioned room. However, for now, like you stated, we open for dinner only. We do apologize if you were inconvenienced in any way.

“Great Great Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I can never forget d great time I had in Pataya Indian by nature! I was quite tired during my first five days in kohsamui Thailand and was missing the masaledar Indian food!!
Then, there was this dinner at the true Indian restaurant. I ate twice my normal diet and the courteous hospitality made me so fresh that I was all energetic for the remaining three days in Thailand!!
Thank you Indian by nature!!

-khushboo Phulwaney

Dear Ms Khushboo Phulwaney,

It feels awesome to know that our hospitality and food rejuvenated you!!

Do look us up again when you are in the near vicinity.

New Delhi, India
“Memorable Trip with Grand Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

My recent trip to Thailand was made enjoyable many folds by the delicious dinner I had ,true to my taste.I was yearning to have the Indian food & the perfect ambiance & the impeccable service did the rest.I would add that the food & all is any at par with the international standards in hygiene & nutrition & has better taste than what you find in India.Looking forward to the next trip.
Prakash Phulwaney 49, Ridge Road Idgah Hills, Bhopal INDIA

Dear Prakashphulwaney,

The Indian By Nature team is happy to know that we were instrumental in making your Thailand holiday trip most memorable with our service and delicious food.

It was a pleasure having you dine with us and we look forward to seeing you again.