“GOOD LOCATION NEAR CENTRAL FESTIVAL” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sea me Spring Hotel

Save Saved
You added Sea me Spring Hotel to your Saves list
Sea me Spring Hotel
343/21 Moo 10, Soi 10 Pattaya 2nd Road | Nongprue, Banglamung, Pattaya 20150, Thailand   |
Ranked #108 of 369 hotels in Pattaya
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“GOOD LOCATION NEAR CENTRAL FESTIVAL”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

This is a great little hotel that close to everything you may want here. Friendly staff, clean and modern rooms. Quiet in the night, but close to all the usual night life. I get a great sleep in their beds, comfortable pillows where as I find many hotels here have big uncomfortable ones. Lovely, but slightly small pool on the roof top. The only downside for me is that there is no gym, there is space for a gym, but I doubt it will every be installed. Overall a great place to stay in pattaya.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

78 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there for three nights. They gave me a large room and thats it!!
I was sick so stayed in bed all day. I couldnt get a towel because house keepers left around 5p.m. I called them to bring towel in the morning, i couldnt get it so i just checked out!! Its really annoying and cant believe they call themselves hotel!!

• Stayed July 2013
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

After my visit in January, 2013 I was worried that the construction next door would reach the stage where the noise would be a problem. As of July 3, I can happily report that visitors on upper floors (7 or 8) should not be impacted. The balcony, view, and central location make this a great value. Breakfast is not included but Kiss Food offers better than many hotels and is only a few blocks away.

Room Tip: floor 7 or 8 facing the water
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

This hotel SEA ME SPRING is 100 odd meters from beach .
the rooms are really very big and worth paying every single penny for them ,the room facilities includes Led TV , in room locker ( a must in thailand ) .
i stayed here for 4 nights , and enjoyed it a lot.
restaurant do not work till late night , but still you can enjoy chilled beer even at 3 .
Hotel staff was very friendly too me , i asked for a late check out , which i was allowed without any extra charges.
next to hotel is chang tours , lovely sisters n very guest friendly ( Speaks good english and have car ) so easier for guests staying in hotel to book any tour in pattaya or nearby.
I truely enjoyed my stay in this hotel , will surely stay here during my next visit to pattaya.
cheers to sea me spring staff n management.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Kep, Cambodia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

The hotel is located in a great place and the rooms are really beautiful, but it has some poor policies like not free breakfas. I asked for it to this arrogant lady in the reception and she replied so cinical: no free breakfast but you have two bottles of water free in your room!" and she said it as she was an old lady teacher ordering children. Then she insisted three times I should check out at 12, so in thius hotel they are more interested in your leaving than in welcoming you. I sent the two free bottles of water to her, maybe she will earn something fr her boss... who these peopled think they are? the only hotel in town?

Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I just left this morning..23rd..I had a great stay. The room was quiet, very nice and the cleaning staff kept it looking like new every day and even gave me extra towels. The reception staff are so nice and also so funny always with a big smile...I had many meals there and they were really good value and delicious.

Thank you.

I will be back.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Bangkok, Thailand
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Avoid this place if you want any kind of good experience in the Kingdom. Staff are totally useless and augmentative. We were quoted a rate online directly from the reservation desk and then upon check in informed my group this was a special rate only for members and as we were not members the rate would not be applied. At no time during my correspondence with the reservation desk did we imply we were members or would be interested in becoming members. The Front Desk staff member continued to be intolerable and was at many times rude, including threatening they would call the police.

Hotel is self is nice, new so it should be, the pool deck is the selling feature with the unobstructed views of Pattaya Bay, a great place to lay back and take in the evening or the morning for that fact. But then again the staff in this area are brutal, the floor boy was impossible to get any service out of and made it feel it was an inconvenience to him.

Rooms are again nice with modern decor, well almost minimalist decor with no wall decor at all. No real views from the rooms, nice linen and beds however we had asked for single queen beds in the rooms and ended up with twins...

Frankly I would not go back due to the staff and their attitude, there are better places in the area to enjoy.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Sea me Spring Hotel? Share your experiences!