“good hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sea me Spring Hotel

You added Sea me Spring Hotel to your Saves list
Sea me Spring Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   343/21 Moo 10, Soi 10 Pattaya 2nd Road | Nongprue, Banglamung, Pattaya 20150, Thailand   |
Ranked #95 of 377 Hotels in Pattaya
india
“good hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

room are clean and beautifull
staff is co-operative
service is also good
and is close to beach
and walking distance from walking street
foois good and reasonably priced

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Stockholm
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

First of all I must comment on the Bremser Rip off comment which after my experience is very unfair.
I´m currently staying at Sea Me and I find it an exelent choice.
When I arrived I was given three rooms to choose from.Two in Sea Me 1 which is 50 meters up the road on opposite side and one in Sea Me 2 on the 8´Th floor with a beautiful side view of the southern part of the beach side.
We chose Sea me 2 , even if the standard is the same we felt more for it.
It is true that in building 1 there are 20 rooms facing the street with a hotel opposit .
I can easily understand that this is not the same as if you stay in the other 60? rooms facing the sea.
The rooms are first class and the real bonus are the two pools on the 9´th floor overloking the sea.Nice sunbeds and fancy doublebeds with suncover.
I really rate this hotel as a first class choice specially when you pay just over 2000 BHT.(not including breakfast)
Compared to other hotels I have checked and stayed at in Pattaya a hotel of the same standard and location at the offered price will be hard if not impossible to find.
Sea Me 2 is 4 months old and Sea me 1 somewhat older.
The hotel being new some of the staff need some training ( that does not go for the front desk and bellboys ay SeaMe 2)

Room Tip: If you do not want to risk a room facing the street book Building 2
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Vienna, Austria
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

This year we travelled together to Thailand and decided to stay for 3 days in Bangkok and for 9 in Pattaya in Sea Me Springs. In November we made our booking for 2 single rooms for our stay in February. A few days later, we decided to cut Bangkok for 1 day and prefer 1 more day in Pattaya. So we made the booking for 1 additional day and 2 rooms in Sea Me Springs.
As we arrived in Pattaya at Sea Me Springs the first problem was, that for our additional booking there just were seaside view rooms available instead of the standard room and we needed to move next day to another rooms. We asked if it is possible to take right now our standard room, no problem paying the higher rate for this 1 night, but we didn’t want to move the very next day. It was not possible, because they were fully booked – alright, bad luck and somehow our own fault – no worries...
First we had to recognize, that in our 2 sea view rooms it was very hard to see the sea. You have to go out on the balcony, lean wide forward and look down the street to see a bit of sea. Instead of sea we were facing and old, not in best shape, hotel on the other side of the street. No problem for us, but if you go there for romantic holidays with your wife, maybe you get disappointed by the view.
On the very next day we had to check out and check in again to get our 2 standard rooms... they were not able to give us 2 rooms next to each other as requested nearly 4 months ago – not even on the same floor (1 room in 2nd and the other one in 4th floor). How can this happen?! But they suggested us to come down every day and ask to check if there are 2 rooms next to each other available for us... how about just to inform us instead of inquiring every and each day? Really bad customer oriented service at this point.
So we moved in our rooms and there really was no difference except the view. Instead of facing an old hotel now we could see a market and the room was quieter – clearly the better rooms... for a lower rate.
The rooms are quite big and you have a lot space, also they provide much place for store your luggage. But I felt a bit lost, because the walls are painted in dark grey and the only deco-elements are one mirror and 2 small paintings over the bed. The phone looks like a spare one from the market for 100 Baht. I don’t know who decided to go with that style of phone, which doesn’t fit to the room at all.
Especially in the bathroom the lights are not very bright, what can cause problems if you are going for a clean and safe shave. Another fail is the shower, where you cannot adjust the angle of showerhead and an overhead shower is also missing. The drainage in my room also did not work good overall. Sometimes it worked ok, but most times it was very slow and 2 times I flooded the bathroom. Sadly they were not able to fix it 2 times and I have no idea for the reason. But you have a bath tub, if anybody needs it.
The minibar is big enough and let you store some of your own stuff and the prices of drinks from the minibar are in my opinion are really fair. From the other equipment there are some things definitely missing like: tea, coffee, spoons, water boiler, paper and pen. All you get are two cups, two glasses, a bottle opener and two bottles of complimentary water each day – a bit poor if you compare what other hotels offer on equipment. We had also big problems with the Wi-Fi connection which didn’t work at all and also in one room the Lan connection was not working first. The IT-Guy fixed it after an hour of repairing and leaving a mess behind. Lan finally worked without any further problems. Cleaning of the rooms was ok but overall not to in-depth.
The roof-pool on the 9th floor is pretty cool with good music from the bar and gives you a great view to the sea. Just need to take care when you take a pool towel – chances are around 50% that you get one without marks.
But the biggest fail of all happened as my mate got a call a day after and the reception informed him about some bloodstains on the linen. They said they were not able to clean it out and need to charge the linen for 1.500 baht (room rate 1.800 baht/day). After complaining they gave him discount and “just” charged 1.200 baht. He wanted to inspect the marked item, but they even couldn’t show him. That’s really not ok and everything but customer oriented service – You could call it a big rip off!
That incident somehow spoilt the whole stay, because such hotel policies are just ridiculous if you pay for 18 (!) nights anyway.

So what’s left to say… whole staff was during our completely stay friendly except the girl in the night at the front desk. I met her trice and 3 times she was pissed off and unfriendly. The hotel is still in a good shape and quite central located for my understanding, but as you could read in some details inattentive and not really better then average. I hope reading this helped you a bit to get an impression from our stay at the Sea Me Springs and makes your decision for a stay there or somewhere else easier.

Room Tip: Go for a high floor if you get a sea view room, otherwise you will not be able to see the sea withou...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
jamshedpur
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

Very good staff and polite. Rooftop pool view is very nice. Pretty close to market & beach. Walking street is a around 700 mtrs away by walk. Prices are also not so high and food is really good. All in all highly recommended.

Room Tip: Choose a sea view room.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

Sentrally located with walking distance to the beach, resturants, shops and nightlife but stil in a quiet street som easy to sleep.Hotel staf are very friendly and smiling.Guestfriendly. Rooms are big and clean with a vell stocked fridge, tv with several english speeking channels,air con, balcony, good room service meny. Seperate shower and bathtub.Shower and toilet with good western standard pressure.Pool with bar on the top with a great view. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: There are som construction work beeing done at the moment at the neighbour building, I stayed in the...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Cambridge, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

ok.. its a nice place, pool has a great view. Rooms are spacious but I feel they lack a bit of creativity to fill the space so they leave it bare which gives it a cold feeling. Noise from the construction woke me at 8am first morning but after noting this to management they moved me to the front of the building no questions asked. Service is good, location is what you need if you want to be close to the main walking street and a handful of restaurants, but far enough not to hear banging music from the other soi's when you want to sleep. I think its pretty good for the money, i think if you shopped around you may find bette but would NOT warn people off this place you would be happy I'm sure. Maybe check on construction status as this may impact your stay.

simon (cambridge)

Room Tip: ask for a room at the front of the hotel.. away from construction..
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
Bishop, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

The building next door it being built so it is noisy and dusty,and the oder from the sewer made eating on the balcony impossible! The bed was so hard we thought the tile floor might be more comfortable. They wanted a huge fee for an extra bed! We quickly changed hotels!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Sea me Spring Hotel? Share your experiences!