I stayed in sea facing room for three days in January 2014. For me, it ticks all the boxes and here's why:
1. They sent a taxi to pick me up from the airport. He was thee on time and charged a very reasonable fee.
2. Lovely location, right on the beach and close to bars, restaurants, a 711 etc.
3. Very friendly owner. Helpful, and funny. Even gave me some of his PG Tips to start the day.
4. Wi fi from the hotel worked on the beach.
5. Clean and comfortable room where everything worked. Comfy bed. Good aircon and fan.
I will be returning there next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tui's Place Guest House is a small but well regarded gay guest house, situated less than 3-meters from the golden sand of Jomtien beach; known to locals here as Dongtan beach. Our guest house is located 4kms South west of Pattaya and 150kms South east of the Thai capital Bangkok, in the province of Chonburi. Tui's Place is noted for the friendly, relaxing, timeless environment created for our welcome guests, who come here to eat, sleep and/or drink - and we pride ourselves that we treat everyone here; be they new or returning guests, like part of our family. We extend an invitation to you and promise; should you be able to come sample the atmosphere here, the warmest of welcomes right-on the gay beach in Jomtien. ... more less