“Returned to Ama Fashion” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 23 Shopping in Pattaya
More attraction details
Owner description: Pattaya's custom tailor for men and women - Each cloth is individually hand cut and hand tailored to fit you only. We are Thailand's Best Custom tailor. We use The finest fabrics from around the world . We are confident you will love your custom tailored clothes. We sell at affordable prices. Shirts Suits Waistcoats/Vests Jackets/Blazers Trousers/Pants Overcoats Skirts Pocket squares Neckties Bow ties etc Bespoke shoes Bespoke leather jackets Bespoke bags etc
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Returned to Ama Fashion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2015

This is the second time I have had clothing made by Ama Fashion.

The best thing about this business is that they do not employ touts to drag you into the store unlike some other stores along Beach Road.

The staff take the time to understand your clothing requirements and then take you through the process of arranging measurements, selecting the fabrics and material and then arranging the first fitting and any subsequent additional fittings.

The range of fabrics on offer is vast and of high quality. Many colours and styles of material are available and are on-site for you to select from.

I would not hesitate in an instant in using Ama Fashion for my tailoring needs the next time I visit Pattaya.

Australia
“Great Staff, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2015

My first visit via reference from a friend, Chris and the team were excellent.
Friendly and professional, remembered my name and the suits and service came up a treat.
Will see Chris and the team next time I am in Pattaya.
Highly recommended.

Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Great people, fantastic service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2015

I visited AMA Fashion based solely on TripAdvisor reviews and wasn't disappointed.

The staff are very professional, offering many choices in fabric and finish to ensure you get bespoke clothing of superior quality. I purchased a three-piece suit and two shirts and couldn't be happier.

I was measured on Wednesday, had an initial fitting on Friday and another on Sunday. I picked up my perfectly-fitted suit on Monday.

The cold drinks while you wait are an added bonus, as are the two silk ties they gave me when I picked up my suit.

Very professional staff made the whole experience easy and enjoyable. I highly recommend AMA Fashion.

Canberra, Australia
“Returned for more great service and great tailoring”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2015

I have previously reviewed AMA Fashion where I was super happy with the service I got there.

I returned there recently again to get more suits, shirts and a coat tailor made. All were made to top notch quality and im thoroughly stoked with what I got.

Once again it was nice to see Chris and he was happy to see me and my friend again too.

I brought a friend with me this time who had never had clothes tailor made and he loved the experience. He even messaged me when we got back to Australia that he wish he had got more shirts made as the ones he got were awesome.

I was thoroughly impressed with focus on quality of the AMA staff. There was issues with trying to get the pants correct and the staff just went, ok we throw them out and start again to make it perfect.

Chris and the team are very quality focussed and take pride in their work.

I also loved how they packed up all my suits and had them delivered to my hotel.

Cant wait to go again next year (Hopefully the AUD will pick up before then)

Tel Aviv, Israel
“Definitely recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2015

We arrived to the store through TripAdvisor, we immediately understood that we are dealing with professionals.
We sewed my fiance, wedding suit.
Store owners accompanied us the whole process of choosing a suit.
We loved everything !! Nice service!

The result was amazing! We got a perfect suit in 4 days.
Good price. Definitely recommended!

Visited February 2015