“I would not recommend this tourist trap at 110$ us. For what you get 50$ is more appropriate. ” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Flight of the Gibbon

Ranked #8 of 84 Activities in Pattaya
4.5 of 5 stars 303 Reviews
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Flight of the Gibbon Pattaya allows visitors to “fly” through the rainforest canopy on a state-of-the-art, ultra-safe zip-line course. At over 3 kilometers and 26 platforms, it is the longest in Thailand. Nestled between the Chompoo Wildlife Sanctuary and the Khao Kheo Open Safari, this canopy tour lies in the heart of Thailand's best natural settings. The site will allow visitors to experience the majesty of the forest while engaging in fun, low environmental-impact activities.
Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

At 3300 baht. you actually zip lined about an hour and a half with a lot of waiting around I had 7 in my group. correct me if I'm wrong. it felt like 8 or 9 short lines with one a decent length. After that they charge 300 baht a photo or 1000 for a memory stick. The food that's included I would equate to a
2 or 3 star all inclusive resort 's buffet in Cuba. yea. Oh did I mention you get a free t shirt and a
photo by email. yea standing at the entrance before getting started.
That being said my experience this day was a a lot of waiting and no thrill value. They wasted good time by taking me to a
nearby waterfall. If you're afraid of heights and love the commercial exploitation knock your socks off. For a much lower price and a REAL experience visit an elephant refuge or take up a Thai cooking class. Too much fluff not enough actual zip lining.

GibbonsReachingOut, Guest Relations Manager at Flight of the Gibbon, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear Cheaphead, we are sorry that your experience with us at our Chonburi location resulted in this review. As readers can see we do not get many reviews like this, but when we do we use it to help make the experience better for others.

You said, correct me if I'm wrong in regards to the # of ziplines. There are not 8 or 9 but 14 ziplines, several sky bridges and 2 really cool abseils. Several ziplines are of 'decent' lengths, the longest being over 300 meters.

We only charge for photos when customers request them, so your comment was a little deceiving! You are the first person to complain about getting a free photo and a free t-shirt, not much we can say about that.

I have never eaten in Cuba, but I love Cuban food so I'm not sure about your comment relating our food to a Cuban buffet? However, we are always trying to improve our food service.

As regarding the waterfall, visitors are not required to go on the waterfall trek but many do and have a great experience. Sounds like yours was effected by your fear of heights. It is pretty spectacular when you climb to the top.

If you ever choose to return to either of our locations, get in touch with us and we will do what we can to make your experience much better.

• Finnish first
  • Thai first
Klepp, Rogaland, Norway
“Great fun, great view, great prices!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Excellent fun, excellent service!
The minibus came and picked us up at the hotel and drove us to the "jungel".
A great experience, got to see some monkeys, spiders and some other wildlife.
Really cool to do the ziplines between trees, especially the long/tall ones!
Only downside was that there was a fair bit of waiting at each post...
GREAT value, a must for everyone going to Pattaya!!

Visited July 2012
Brisbane, Australia
14 attraction reviews
“Trill seekers....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

After trekking up in to the jungle and climbing up on to the first platform this was a little scary at first but once you got use to it, I had fun. The sky rangers we had were pretty funny, yelling things out and pushing us to have a go. The souvonier photos were pretty cheap and I enjoyed the Thai style lunch. After that we got driven around the zoo to see all the animals which was pretty cool.

Bangkok, Thailand
“Flight of the Gibbon 24 Tree Top Zipline Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I would like to compliment Bigsy and his staff at Flight of the Gibbon near Pattaya. We went for my son's birthday with 5 of his friends. Everybody had a thrilling time. The Flight Rangers were very knowledgeable and experienced when it came to safety. They have been trained well. We were given tables and chairs at the restaurant in a little bit more private area of the restaurant to decorate with a birthday banner, cake, etc. If you are an expat here be sure to bring your work permit with you as you will get the local rate which is about 30% less. Call the call center at 053 010 660 to make your reservation in advance telling them you have a Thai work permit. Khao Kheeo Open Safari is right there as you enter and offer motorized tours around the "open air zoo" concept. It's about 90 minutes from Bangkok. Thank you for a fun-filled day Bigsy!

Visited September 2012
Perth, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Had the most brilliant time if you only do one thing whilst in Pattaya make sure its The flight of the Gibbon.Excellent safety standards and great instructors and lots of FUN FUN FUN

Visited August 2012