“Distance how far to main area ???” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Tara Court Boutique Hotel

You added Tara Court Boutique Hotel to your Saves list
Tara Court Boutique Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   338/109 Moo12, Soi 5, Pratumnak Road | Jomtien, Pattaya 20150, Thailand (Formerly Tara Court)   |
Ranked #10 of 387 Hotels in Pattaya
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Distance how far to main area ???”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Thinking of staying here with wife..place sounds great...just wondering how far to Beach Rd...Walking Street and shopping Malls...we plan on going mid next year for 5/7days then off to Bangkok...cab fair...tuk tuk etc would be helpful...

• Stayed July 2013
campbellThailand, General Manager at Tara Court Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
The 3 main beeahes are a a few minutes away by taxi. The excellent cozy beach is a 10 minute stroll. Walking street is less than 2km walk or 4 minutes by motorbike taxi. 40 baht.

Taxi to aiport of bkk 1,500 baht

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Kendal, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Booked here on strength of recent reviews and need to be closer to Bangkok airport. Excellent experience - top quality apartment, conveniently located, and effectively your own private rooftop swimming pool - only one other guest used it whilst we were there.
Baht buses occasionally travel past the hotel or more frequently at the end of the road for easy access to Pattaya (10 baht). Similarly, the bus station, with buses direct to the airport taking just 1.5hrs for 134 baht, is about 800m away.
Across the road and on top of the hill is the big Buddha - beware of the crowds where you can look down on Tara Court. Also, the 'green' road where joggers and walkers go for their pre-breakfast workout!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

My colleagues and I organised a 5 day retreat to plan our business strategy for 2014. We wanted to get out of Bangkok, and stay in a friendly environment where we could brain-storm ideas and solutions. We were so pleased that we chose Tara Court. The booking process was perfect, the check in flawless, and the rooms were outstanding. We were able to facilitate our sessions in the 2 bedroom suites, which were huge and easily accommodated the 6 of us for our sessions. The beds are soooooo comfortable!! The restaurant food & service was the best we experienced in Jomtien/Pattaya and we eagerly looked forward to our meals every day. A special thanks to Thom for all the arrangements with the rooms, a big shout out to Lee who gave impeccable service in the restaurant, and a big thanks to Tan and the guys and girls at the front desk. Finally, thanks to Campbell and John for creating a wonderful space and experience for guests when visiting Pattaya. I thoroughly recommend Tara Court to anyone looking for friendly, professional service in a relaxed atmosphere.

Room Tip: The studios are massive and the 2 bedroom suites are perfect for small retreats like we did, or for...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

This was our second trip to Tara Court, the first having been forced upon us by flooding in Bangkok. Back then we had only one baby but now have two so booked a double bed roomed flat with living room, kitchen etc.
As before the place was excellent from the check in staff to the cleaners and bar staff we were made to feel really welcome and had a thoroughly enjoyable stay. So much so that we have rebooked for Christmas....

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

During a recent visit to Thailand, I had the pleasure of staying at Tara Court hotel for 5 nights. My experience during my stay can be summarised in two simple words which were expressed by a Norwegian guest who I met chilling out upon the roof-top pool,"the best".

There is simply no other way to put it and you will find that the service,cleanliness,space,atmosphere,character, comfort and food are of such an exceptional standard that, 'the best' stay is certainly guaranteed when staying at Tara Court.
Everyday myself and my friend ate from O' Garas and I have to say that the quality of the food on offer was nothing short of superb. The menu has a wide range of delicious Thai dishes and also a great selection of european food - which may be ideal for the not so adventurous farang guests :D

The staff at O'Garas are extremely accommodating and welcoming, and it is for this very reason that the bar stands out in my mind as being as one of the most homely bar/restaurants that I have ever been to. I can recall a moment so vividly, when myself and my friend took notice of how relaxed and content everyone appeared to be whilst eating at O'Garas. With all the irish pictures and imagery over the walls it is of little wonder and it makes you realise that, yes there is no place like home, but at the same time, there is no place quite like O'Gara's bar and grill.

The bedroom facilities were nothing short of fantastic. The shower and bathroom was of the highest standard and the bedroom balcony left me gobsmacked as it was huge. The bed was a king size and was probably one of the most comfortable beds i have ever slept in, so much so that It drove my friend to utter despair due to the fact that I had too many long lie ins when he wanted to go down to the beach.

If you get the pleasure of meeting the owner of the resort, I can assure you that he will also go out of his way to make you feel welcome and comfortable. If you happen to come across irish eyes that are smiling, then you know you have found him. As for me, I hope to find myself back at Tara Court in the not so distant future. 10/10

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I recently stayed at Tara Court for 4 nights during a fortnight holiday to Thailand. The reception staff were friendly and helpful and so were the bar staff and waitresses at O’Gara’s. The hotel is clean, well kept and tidy and the apartments (equipped with a modern kitchen, living room with a separate bedroom and bathroom) are extremely spacious, luxurious with very comfortable beds.

Food at O’Garas was fantastic and we ate there most evenings sampling different Thai dishes every night as well as enjoying the cooked breakfast each morning which was fantastic value. The rooftop pool is quiet and private with sun loungers both in the shade and in the sun. Free wifi also in my apartment which was great for Skyping or using Facetime. Overall, a fantastic stay at Tara Court where I enjoyed the friendly banter at O’Gara’s bar and felt very welcome.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Guernsey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

At last I have managed to stay at Tara Court again, it having been fully booked when I was in Pattaya last November. It was another excellent stay, my room was ready even though I was checking in a little early, and the ladies at reception were as efficient and friendly as ever.

This time I had a 2 bedroom front corner unit on the 5th floor with wonderful views out towards the sea and the island of Koh Larn. I was alone this trip, but really enjoyed the extra space that the large 125 sq m apartment with its wrap around outside terrace afforded me, well worth the relatively small extra charge for a 2 bedroom unit (it was still less than half the price of the room I had at the Hilton in Hua Hin that I stayed in a little later in my trip - review to follow).

I had breakfast and ate in O'Garas a couple of times and still think the Irish Breakfast is excellent, and pretty much large enough to last the day. The British Lions Rugby tour of Australia was in progress whilst i was there and the atmosphere in O'Garas was brilliant with the games up on the large screen TV's.

I used the pool area and it was nice to see that the sunloungers have been upgraded and the area nicely spruced up - it is always good to see ongoing maintenance in Thai hotels as some are great when they are new, but are then allowed to decline in standard as ongoing maintenance does not seem to be a high priority for some management teams, certainly not the case here.

The Pratumnak area where Tara is located is getting busier everytime I visit and I noted this time some new shops and spa's close by that were not there before, also it was easy to get a baht bus into town when required, although I tended to make use of the motorcycle taxis outside quite a lot. I cant vouch for heavy duty WiFi use but the signal in my apartment was perfectly OK for my IPad for email etc.

So in conclusion I still think this is the best value hotel I have stayed at in Pattaya, friendly helpful staff this includes the night staff who man reception during the small hours, housekeeping, reception, O,Garas bar staff etc etc. Another great stay and fingers crossed they will not be full when I hope to come back at the end of the year.

Room Tip: If you can get a high floor 2 bedroom front corner unit you will love the space, views and large ter...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Been to Tara Court Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!