Good things first - Excellent location, excellent value worth money, decent rooms with excellent views, good spa, good kid area, good pool, excellent breakfast.
What they can improve is the interior seems to be dated. Charges for wi-fi in room are ridiculous, no mini bar, average service, average house keeping.
What is bad - Don't have their own services, if you book a tour at lobby, they probably call tour operator right outside the hotel and charge you triple the price. Typically when you reserve a tour from a Hotel that is charging extra ordinary high, you expect the tour to be decent enough. What this hotel does is charge you extra high and then book you on cheapest tour available on street keeping 75% of the money in their pocket while sending you off with a seedy operator that you will never book knowingly.
So basically if you are looking for a decent place to sleep and in budget, Holiday Inn Pattaya is right choice for you. Just utilize what is covered in your rate, don't order anything extra. Don't expect anything more than that and don't expect them to provide you luxury treatment for extra orders even though you will be charged 5 star rates. Book your own tour, book your own taxi, eat on your own, drink on your own.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Holiday Inn Pattaya Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Pattaya is ideally located along the bustling beach on Pattaya 1 Road. We are approximately 90 minutes from Suvarnabhumi International Airport, and about 100 minutes from Bangkok.Our brand new hotel offers convenient access for both business and leisure travelers. Visit Wat Yarnna Rangsee Buddhist Monastery, Nongnuch Tropical Garden or experience the Sriracha Tiger Zoo.The Holiday Inn Pattaya is just the place for you. The guest rooms and suites are stylish and the furnishings are complete with balcony and ocean views. We provide recreational facilities like fully equipped gym, two outdoor swimming pools, and high speed internet access. Relax and unwind at the Tea Tree Spa offering a wide range of treatments. For those traveling with children, we offer our unique Kid Suites and Kids Club.Come and experience Pattaya at Holiday Inn Pattaya! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Pattaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.