The hotel is superb, when we were last in Pattaya they were building it and we vowed to come back to the city and stay here. We were so not disappointed! The childrens pool is excellent and a real sun trap, the adult pool is a nice chill out area but did get busy and a third pool by havana was never used but looked pretty inviting. We had breakfasts every day and these were well worth the premium charged for them. Room was big enough for the 3 of us with an extra bed added in and how lovely to have a "proper" bath with a sea view.
The hotel coffee shop is expensive as is the bar, but the pool bar has a happy hour from 4-6 which is also the best time to enjoy a splash.
The staff are incredible and the checking in so easy seriously, cannot find a fault with this hotel, we normally stayed at the Dusit Thani, usually recognised as the best hotel in the area, it may well be, but our money now goes to the Holiday Inn, we will be back one day for a longer stay.
Only negative comment is transportation, the hotel has no shuttle planned for airport or Bangkok, this is not unheard of, but many hotels in the area do have an agreement with a local company and sorry Holiday inn, but 4000 Thb to the airport when a local guy at the end of your drive will do it for 1400, is letting you down.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Holiday Inn Pattaya Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Pattaya is ideally located along the bustling beach on Pattaya 1 Road. We are approximately 90 minutes from Suvarnabhumi International Airport, and about 100 minutes from Bangkok.Our brand new hotel offers convenient access for both business and leisure travelers. Visit Wat Yarnna Rangsee Buddhist Monastery, Nongnuch Tropical Garden or experience the Sriracha Tiger Zoo.The Holiday Inn Pattaya is just the place for you. The guest rooms and suites are stylish and the furnishings are complete with balcony and ocean views. We provide recreational facilities like fully equipped gym, two outdoor swimming pools, and high speed internet access. Relax and unwind at the Tea Tree Spa offering a wide range of treatments. For those traveling with children, we offer our unique Kid Suites and Kids Club.Come and experience Pattaya at Holiday Inn Pattaya! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Pattaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.