“never go to sher e punjab pattaya” 1 of 5 stars

66-38-364 218)
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Indian
New Delhi, India
“never go to sher e punjab pattaya”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

The most worst [place on earth to have food.Curse on Indian and Punjab food flavours which it is actually known for.Horrible and idiotic ;lady owner who does not knows how to talk to People.Ashamed of calling her a Indian lady.Will even charge for water without informing you.NO TASTE IN FOOD AND NO SERVING QUANTITY.IN ALL PATHETIC.NEVER VISIT.THEY BETTER LEARN FIRST OR MUST SHUT IT DOWN.

• Visited December 2011

Pattaya, Thailand
“Worst Indian food in Pattaya”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

Found on Beach Road not far past Central Festival. I was shown my seat, and my drink order was taken. A sullen thai girl plopped my coke down on the table and my order was taken by Indian woman I assume is manager or owner. I ordered Chicken Korma, white rice, and plain naan. The naan was burnt, the rice was okay, but what can you mess up with white rice? Now to the Korma: It looked like a bowl of baby food. Whatever cream had been added was all broken leaving a watery,lumpy mess. Totally tasteless with a few pieces of bland chicken. Overall a terrible place to eat. Of course, they could care less as evidenced by charging 420 baht for the bowl of diarrhea they served me. A terrible shame.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
uk
“COMPLETE RIP -OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

Daughter wanted an Indian and this one looked ok from outside.
Starter cost 400bt for 2 onion bj's and a very small handful of cashew nuts,
Main course 3x chicken birihani ( smallest portion I've ever had with no sauce and 2 strips of chicken) for 750bt.. Been to thailand many times and always tip. First time I"ve never tipped.

Went to a Thai local later just for some proper food. Dirt cheap and nice. Going there tomorrow too.

• Visited August 2011
pattaya
“Expensive-terrible food-very unfreindly-avoid!I dont normally write reviews”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011

Expensive-terrible food-very unfreindly-avoid!I dont normally write reviews which speaks for itself
Avoid at all costs

• Visited July 2011
Melbourne
“Didnt eat more than a mouthful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2011

The italian red wine was stale. The tomato soup very bland and tasted like tomato paste, water and salt and pepper. The curry tasted strange and the sauce was poorly spiced and seasoned. Very bland and terrible food.

The owner took my orders and asked if I wanted rice. I replied yes of course and she mumbled something about yellow rice. Little did I know what she meant was I was going to get the 140baht cumin spiced rice instead of the 50 baht version. Couldn't even see any Cumin in the rice which tasted dry and boring.

I have to agree with all the other reviews here and most of all I feel sorry for the poor Thai waitresses who no doubt don't realise how bad the food is and have to put up with the customer complaints.

I just wanted out of there, I made mty excuses and went to a reputable restaurant. Never again will I visit a restaurant without checking reviews on TripAdvisor again, this sort of thing ruins your night.

Visited January 2011