We stayed at the Oasis twice 3 nights, on the way to Samet and then again on the way to Phuket. Found it on TA and gave it a try. We stayed in 1 Premium and 1 new studio above their restaurant. Both rooms very nice and clean. The Premium beating hotel rooms which are 5 times more money IMO. Cleverly designed, very modern, Biggest Flat-screen incl. full Media-center I have ever seen in a hotel. We really liked that all rooms are non-smoking. They let the addicts do it on the balcony only . Lovely and very helpful young lady manager. Location good, if you want to be in the middle of the nightlife, which we don't care too much for. Definitely a place to come back to. Best value during our trip so far.
- Also Known As:
- *Diana-Oasis* Residence Hotel/Studios & Garden Restaurant Hotel
- *Diana-Oasis* Residence Hotel/Studios And Garden Restaurant
- *Diana-Oasis* Residence Hotel/Studios & Garden Restaurant Hotel Pattaya
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A popular Residence Hotel in great location. Best value for money around. 2 Pools, Parking, Fitness, Free WIFI and much more... ... more less