“Big Menu!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 586 Restaurants in Pattaya
“Big Menu!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

My friends told me to try Mantra, and i did. The restaurant is on two floors and is massive, we felt lonely at 6 pm; maybe a bit early to dine out. The hostess escort us to the table and presented a fantastic international menu, so much to choose from. I has the "special lobster", well cooked and juicy. My friends had steaks and they were happy. The view from the window is wonderful, watching the beach. We left happy and we will be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

• Thai first
  • Turkish first
Bangkok, Thailand
“Goo restaurant for groups”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I went to Mantra with a group of friends. The restaurant is big on two levels, so it is perfect if you are a group of people. The menu is huge, with dishes for any taste. The service was good and they look after us.
They have a smoking area upstairs and outside.

Will be back.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great Birthday Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

After reading various reviews for Mantra, we decided to go for my birthday. My friends and I were so impressed. How lovely to walk into a restaurant where you immediately feel relaxed, the restaurant has a lovely ambiance. The staff were amazing, attentive and knowledgeable. They even give me a free dessert for my birthday.

Thanks Mantra

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Simply the best!! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

I was visiting pattaya with a friend, we came across mantara on our second night, and ate here at least another 6 times in our two week stay. From the door staff (Tik) to the the bar staff (Tam, Noh & Bee) to the restaurant staff (Cherry) I could not speak highly enough of these people. Tams cocktails are the best. The food was outstanding night after night, with plenty of choice. Will be back!!! :-)

“Tries Too Hard....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

With The Prices They Charge..(Which I Really Don't Care about That) You Would Think The Food Would Have Been Better. They (In My Opinion) are Getting By On Location And Ambience.(Which Was Beautiful But Way TOO Bright)...They Need To Dim the Lights And Upgrade The Food....:)

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
leonard_faust, Executive Chef at Mantra Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, September 17, 2014
Dear Lance R

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on Trip Advisor.

I was quite disappointed to hear that your dining experience at Mantra was not up to your expectations.

At Mantra we quite often cater for intimate couples and small groups, the ambiance is chic, lavish and intimate and the light settings are low. We do provide reading torches for those whom may have trouble seeing the menu. We also pride ourselves on acquiring and serving premium quality imported meats and seafood from all corners of the globe.

If I may ask, could you please elaborate on where in the restaurant you found it too bright and what exactly you did not enjoy about your meal?

I can be contacted at leonard.faust@amari.com and would be more than happy to get more detail personally.

Once again thank you for your feedback and looking forward to your future patronage.

Kind Regards