“Value for money” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ibis Pattaya

You added Ibis Pattaya to your Saves list
Ibis Pattaya
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   463/79 Moo 9 Pattaya Second Road | Nhongprue, Banglamung, Pattaya 20150, Thailand   |
Ranked #55 of 388 Hotels in Pattaya
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Great budget hotel. Food is excellent though less in option. Friendly staff. Rooms are small but that's what you get in a budget hotel. As we had booked through a TA we didn't knew about the security deposit. Nothing to worry its 100% refundable. Far from walking street but u have enough Tuk Tuk to take you there. I will surely stay there when I visit Pattaya next.

• Stayed September 2013
Jean Pascal B, Manager at Ibis Pattaya, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear ayan_316

Thank you for your positive review!

I am very pleased to see that you have enjoyed our food & beverage options. Besides our modern "Taste" menu which allows you to try various dishes from Thailand, we offer several specials. At the moment a selection of delicious Pizzas and Western dishes such as steak and pork chop.

As we are located in North Pattaya, we are on the "quieter" side (if there is something like that in this bustling city) of Pattaya. Nevertheless with walking distances to major attractions such as the famous Pattaya beach, Tiffany's or Alcazar and several shopping and restaurant options, we are a perfect match for those who are seeking a good nights sleep.

Security deposits are a standard procedure in most international hotel chains and can either be given through a credit card or cash in a major currency. Naturally it is fully refundable at the end of your stay.

We would be delighted to welcome you back.

Jean Pascal Bernet, Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

good points:-
nice breakfast, helpful front desk and descent swimming pool.

-ve points:-

biggest issue:- t v is programmed so that you cnt increase volume beyond a vertain limit which is definately not audible enough, same case is with IBIS bangkok.
LIttle crowded, and the SMALL ROOMS

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Abhitude

Thank you for your comments.

Nice to see that you have enjoyed our breakfast and swimming pool and our staff has been helpful during your stay.

We are very lucky to be in Pattaya as there is a year round demand for this beautiful resort destination. As you may have seen, even during the so called off season, Pattaya is a bustling and vibrant city.

As for our TV volume, we have capped it at a certain level in order to prevent any disturbances for neighboring guests, but I do apologize if may have been too low. I will have our engineering department recheck our TV settings.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts in order to improve our services.

Kind regards from Pattaya

newport beach CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Excellent hotel for the price range. superb service,clean rooms,conveniently located and very helpful young staff.food was excellent. I stayed here for 2 nites in March 2013. always ask for the pool side rooms, you can also get a view of the ocean. Rooms are smaller but well equipped and clean bathroom and linen.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Jean Pascal B, Manager at Ibis Pattaya, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear newportbeachCAKiri

Thank you for this great review!

I am thrilled to read how you have enjoyed our services and specially the cleanliness of our property. Moreover we have been able to serve excellent food. What more could you ask for in an economy hotel?

Our housekeeping and food & beverage departments pride themselves with the high standard of cleanliness and the quality of service they are able to provide.

To ensure a consistency throughout the ibis brand, we are anonymously checked on a random basis by the internationally renowned auditing company Bureau Veritas.

The result of all these efforts have shown in your great experience with us.

We hope to welcome you back at any ibis hotel in the world.

Bangalore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

During my Family tour to Thailand I stayed at Ibis Pattaya for two days and two nights. The hotel was actually chosen by our travel agent and we were sure he indeed selected the Best one for us as soon as we reached the place. The Complimentary Breakfast buffet which they offer is really good. I did not have any other meals at the restaurant as we were outside most of the time. There is a small departmental store right outside the hotel which makes phone recharging and purchase of toiletries and essential easy, if you forget or misplace them. (as I did in my stop-over hotel near Delhi)

You can just use your GPS navigation and quickly walk down to the malls or the beach from Ibis. The busy shopping locations and the popular Alcazaar Show is quite nearby. I found lot of good pubs and restaurants too, worth giving a try.

I had forgotten to carry my laptop for my Thai trip. But at Ibis I could upload my photos and stay connected with the world. Thanks to the Internet facility they provide in the lobby.(This service is however not free)

The provide towels for your beach trip, just ask for the same at the lobby. The only disappointment was that I found the rooms little congested. May be they were some budget rooms, as we did not directly handle our booking.

Overall, I recommend this place for all types of groups visiting Pattaya who are not extremely particular on staying right on the beach.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear jinoblr

May I congratulate you first on what great Travel agent you must have. Subjectively speaking, I can tell you he has indeed chosen one of the best accomodations you could hope for :-)

It is great to see that you have been able to make so much of your stay and managed to get to visit so many attractions.

All our rooms look alike and only differ by the bed type - either double or twins. I assume you have been able to handle so many attractions because you have been so well rested from our new beds.
These beds have been specially designed for us and provide a great sleeping quality.

We do offer free wi-fi all over our hotel and even our lobby computers are free to use for up to 30 minutes to check some e-mails or print your boarding card.

We hope you have not had enough of Pattaya yet, there are still many attractions to see and we would be pleased to welcome you back.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Simple and clean oasis in the muck of Thailand. Quiet but tiny room, no refrigerator, window portal and all decorated in cheap laminated fiberboard ala Ikea. Shower barely fits a human but the water was warm and strong. Bed extremely comfortable. Staff professional, ample, and attentive. Can't say too much bad for this place, it's small but mostly met my basic need to relax and sleep well.

You will have a challenge flsafely drying your clothes here, no fan and little room in the bath.

Do note that it seems they get a lot of younger Asians coming through, seems on charters, and some of them that the walls are think enough to prevent 130am screaming from penetrating.

• Stayed September 2013
Jean Pascal B, Manager at Ibis Pattaya, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear DirkMagurk

Thank you for telling us about your recent stay with us.

I am glad we have been able to cover the basic needs during your stay.

At ibis we provide quality accomodation and services for a reasonable price. Our standardized rooms look alike no matter if you stay in Pattaya, Singapore or Paris.
Special thought and time has been spent on our new bedding concept which gives an even better sleep experience.

As a year round destination Pattaya is popular with all kinds of demographics with singles, couples, families, groups and meetings/conventions. You basically can never go wrong when choosing Pattaya. It is one of the most attractive destinations all over Thailand offering activities for all likings.

We do hope to welcome you back at ibis Pattaya during your next trip.

Manama, Bahrain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for nine nights , I found my self comfortable in clean room face to the swimming pool , good location , friendly staff , good services , free wifi , close to the beach , shopping around the hotel . There was constructions next to the hotel but does not bother me . I would like to stay again .

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Been to Ibis Pattaya? Share your experiences!