“Ni ce little hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #292 of 377 Hotels in Pattaya
Manchester
“Ni ce little hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2008

Having visited Pattaya for the day, we decided to eat that evening at the Oriental Star floating restaurant nad tus decided to find somewhere to stay overnight.
The first hotel we came upon was the Windy Inn, ideally located at the far end of walking street and close to the pier to get the boat out to the restaurant.
We went for the deluxe room at 1000 baht, which was enormous and had a giant balcony looking across the street and out to sea.
The room was so large it was almost a suite, with a king size bed, a lounge area with sofas and a big TV, fridge, excellent air-con and a nice bathroom.
The place was clean and the staff friendly.
i would recommend it to anyone.

If you are in Pattaya the Oriental Star offers good food and great entertainment, well worth a s visit

Stayed May 2008

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Sheffield, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2008

I need to be fair reviewing this hotel... so let me start with a little about my requirements, then the positives and finally cover the reasons I moved hotel.

Ok I am a single traveller with a good job and I require a few basics for my stay to be pleasant. I need the place to be clean, tidy, have basic equipment such as a good shower, a safe and have basic security standards, such as locks... I also when I start paying a little more I expect things like TVs, etc..

The positives.... Windy Inn is in a good location, has very pleasant staff and is kept clean with good quality bedding changed each day. The rooms was very big, the shower and Aircon are adequate and if this is all you require from your hotel then you will enjoy your stay...

Why did I move?.... The hotel is a little bit worn out and lacks basic things like a safe and a lock on the patio door... the rooms look like they were decorated in the 70's and have not changed. There stains on the ceiling are not pleasant and the stains on the one and only single chair in the room are so nasty I didn't even use it for my dirty clothing!!! The TV is 14" and is so far from the bed you cannot see it... Ahh the bed, this is two single mattresses on a double base, so if you sleep in the wrong place you are very uncomfortable.

In short for the price of 1000bht per night you can find something much better, as I did!!! This hotel should not be charging more than 600bht unless they do some much needed modernisation.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — room was tired and worn out for price
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Windy Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Windy Inn

Address: 280/1 Walking Street, Pattaya, Thailand
Location: Thailand > Chonburi Province > Pattaya
Bar / Lounge Beach Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool
#50 On the Beach Hotel in Pattaya
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Windy Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Windy Hotel Pattaya

If you own or manage Windy Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.