“short stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Amari Nova Suites Pattaya

You added Amari Nova Suites Pattaya to your Saves list
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   254 Moo 9 Soi Petchtrakool | Pattaya City, Pattaya 20260, Thailand   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #26 of 377 Hotels in Pattaya
Pattaya City
“short stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My first time staying..not going to be my last. Staff are fantastic, friendly, helpful and help make your stay perfec.

The rooms are some of the best iv stayed in large open plan living, beautiful clean and a rain shower I could live in. Kitchen has everything you need from microwave to washer dryer

Easy to find an only a few minutes walk from second road or use the hotels free shuttle service...

If you need a beautiful place to stay away from the hustle an noise of the pattaya night, I would recommend it to everyone

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Russellf125,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share about how you enjoyed your stay with us.
I'm glad to know that we met and exceeded your expectations during your stay. We are passing your compliments to our team members, which will help to support and encourage the entire team.
Thank you once again for your time and I am looking forward to your next visit.
Natsathida T.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I'll have to agree with Don C's review. His was the most accurate out of everybody's review. Almost the same scenario happened to me. I checked in, and had to wait 5 to 10 minutes to get my room. That didn't bother me much. The staff was excellent overall, but none of that mattered after I got in the room. Just like Don said, it nice when I first walk in, but when I looked around I see how worn down the room look. Some spots look rusted or accumulated mildew. Lots marks and scratches everywhere, and the closet stinks and looks dirty. I was going to look past all of that until I got the bed. Whoever cleaned that room was being sneaky. The bed look clean and nicely made, but when I pulled the pillows back, I witnessed big brown stains on 3 of the 4 pillows that was on the bed. That right there was enough for me not to stay another night. I know I'll lose money switching to another hotel, but it will be worth every penny. Only reason I'm giving
this a 3 is because it was still better than LK Empress hotel. Don't you fall for those pics. Those rooms are awful.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Benfleet
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

For me, the Amari is the best hotel in the area for my personal requirements. I stay there about 10 nights every month and all the staff are excellent. They are very proffessional, well spoken and polite. I cannot think of any reason why i would change hotels and I hope and expect to continue staying there every month in future.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Paul L,
Thank you very much for sharing your review with us regarding your stay at our hotel.
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you were impressed by our service.
Our team works hard to deliver great guest experiences and I am so glad they exceeded your expectations.
Thank you once again for your time and we are waiting for your next visit.
Pune
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a very Comfortable stay with Amari Nova Suites Pattaya. right from the arrival to Departure all the services provided by the Hotel Staff were very courteous and of very high quality and efficiently delivered. I will certainly stay back in the Hotel whenever I visit again and I strongly recommend others to enjoy the stay in this hotel.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Ashishyeshwantp,
Thank you very much for sharing your review with us regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your time with us. We are very proud that we have provided you with consistent services that we strive to give to all of our guests.
Your feedback is being shared to the team, which helps to support and encourage the entire team.
Thank you once again for your time and we are waiting for your next visit.
Warwick, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is not just a hotel, it is a home from home. The rooms or should I say apartments are massive. We booked a one bedroom corner suite. Each apartment has a lounge, fully equipped kitchen, sperate bedroom and bathroom and loads of storage as well.

All the staff from front desk to cleaners are very friendly and helpful and always have a smile on their faces. Thank you for making our stay a great one.

The hotel offer a free tuk tuk service to Big C shopping centre or 2nd street where you can get tuk tuk ride all the way around to beach road for 10baht per person!

Rooms are cleaned every day and the roof top pool is a real pleasure especially after a day in the sun. This is one of the best hotel’s I have stayed at and my wife and I will be coming back soon.

Tip: if you walk to 2nd street, there is a bar on the way Sunshine Garden Bar. Give it a go, it is owned jointly by a Expat and Thai wife (Thomas and Chi) we had the most wonderful evenings in this bar. Everyone is so friendly we were treated as long-time friends.

Mr and Mrs Bagga

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Yodaboy118,
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the many aspects that we offer. Your comments regarding the friendliness and helpful manner of our team have been passed on to team members. We strive to do our best for all our guests.
Our team members happily await your return for another enjoyable visit!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I arrived at 2.15pm ( 2pm check in) was told the room would not be ready until 3. Was compensated with complimentary breakfast ( which if I had wanted I would have booked. I wont avail but I suppose its the thought that counts) Got to the room - at first glance it looked great but with closer inspection it looks a little worn, especially the closets ( they also smelled very musty). Later I realised that the TV remote was not working. Called reception and was told someone will be there right away. 30 minutes later got a call to say that the engineer was on his was. Looks like a lot of very nice people making promises that they are unable to fulfill. We will see what the next few weeks bring. It might just have been a one off today. Also the internet is very poor. I have stayed in hotels that are a lot cheaper and berrer value for money

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Don C,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your opinions about our hotel.
We are sorry to read that you did not enjoy our services. We have taken your comments and are working to immediately fix the areas that you have highlighted. Furthermore, we have also held meetings with our team members in order to improve the services for our guests.
Thanks again for taking the time to give us your feedback and we hope you will give the hotel another chance during your next visit to Pattaya.
Pattaya City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very good value for money, friendly staff and useful golf buggy service that saves on taxis and tuk-tuks. Very good rooftop pool and good food with big variety in menu for food and drinks. good location down a quiet street although there is construction going on around and nearby hotel has a poolside bar that plays music late at night.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Parith2014,
We have shared your comments with our team to inspire team members even more and sustain the level of guest service, and I have passed on your comments regarding the good food to our culinary team. I am sure that the team will be delighted to hear them.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Amari Nova Suites Pattaya again in the near future.
Natsathida T.

Been to Amari Nova Suites Pattaya? Share your experiences!