“Large apartment, quiet location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Amari Nova Suites Pattaya

You added Amari Nova Suites Pattaya to your Saves list
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   254 Moo 9 Soi Petchtrakool | Pattaya City, Pattaya 20260, Thailand   |
Hotel packages
Offers & Announcements
Free Upgrade !
Ranked #24 of 388 Hotels in Pattaya
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Hong Kong, China
“Large apartment, quiet location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Located a little away from the centre which is good as its quiet but also accessible to where you want to get to via motorbike taxi, vans, the hotel shuttle or the hotel golf buggy. Staff generally helpful and friendly, one bedroom corner suite apartment is huge with bedroom, bathroom, living area, fully equipped kitchen and wraparound balcony. Wifi in the apartment is good and free. Breakfast not bad either. Good value. Experienced some problems with food and drink order at the pool.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear Poliwhirl,
Thank you for sharing your review with us in regard to your stay at our hotel.
I am happy to know that you enjoyed our amenities, room and facilities, I appreciate that you have taken your valuable time to share your experience as we always try to ensure that our guests are happy and satisfied.
Thank you once again and I am looking forward to your next visit.
Natsathida T.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

This hotel is very well located in Pattaya near to the main beach road. Rooms are elegant and classy. My wife and me stayed here for 3 days and were highly impressed with the cleanliness of the suite we had.

You can rent a bike just next door (200 baht for 24 hours) which we found was the best way to explore Pattaya.

These are well made to suite bachelors, couples and families. Very spacious room and living room.

Well done!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Gaurang A,
Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions of our hotel.
It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the room and I also appreciate you pointing out the room cleanliness, our housekeeper works very hard to provide our guests with the best possible hospitality and service, appreciates you noticing.
Thank you once again and I am looking forward to your next visit.
Pattaya, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I have been staying in the Pattaya area for about 10 years and just truly found out about this extraordinary hotel. Although I have gone by the place numerous times this is the first time I've stayed here. This is not a beach front place to stay so if that is a requirement of yours then this is not the place for you, although the beach is not far. I would estimate about not more then 1 Kilometer. Numerous modes of transportation are outside the front door. The hotel has so much to offer not usually found with a beach front location at anywhere near the same price.
I stayed in a 1 bedroom corner suite with a lushly appointed bedroom, living room, kitchen and large bathroom. Very well laid out and very large.
Pattaya is about a 1.25 hour journey from the International airport in Bangkok. It is about a 35 minute journey from Uthapho Internation Airport in the Sattahip area.
This is now my place of choice to stay when I travel to Pattaya.

Room Tip: I stayed in a 1 bedroom suite. Very well appointed and very large.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear Robert J O,
Thank you for sharing your comments with us in regard to your experience at our hotel.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with our room. We try hard to provide the best service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward. We trust you will have a memorable and enjoyable experience with us every time.
NatsathidaT.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Second time I've visited this hotel & have really enjoyed my stay here. The staff are very friendly & accommodating. It's a bit out of the road from walking street but it's only a short distance to soi 6 & soi buakhao were there lots of bars. You can get a motorbike taxi right outside the hotel & it will cost around 100 bhat to get to walking street from the hotel. The hotel it's self is very clean & the rooms are cleaned every day. Would recommend this hotel to anyone thinking about staying on Pattaya. First class.

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Dear Mark F,
Thank you for sharing your review with us in regard to your stay at our hotel.
I am happy to know that you had great experiences and enjoyed our room and service.
Thank you once again for your time and we look forward to having you as our guest on your next visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Couldn't ask for more, room very spacious and well decorated and tha housekeepers kept it as clean as you could dream of.The girls at the front desk really put the guest first helping you with whatever you was asking for. If I would go there again? Yes of course, after this week I don't want to stay elsewhere.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Rolf K,
Thank you for sharing your review with us in regard to your stay at our hotel.
I am happy to know that you had great experiences and enjoyed our amenities, room, facilities and service.
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

I will start with the only down side, location. The hotel is roughly 600 meters from either Second Road or central Road. They do offer some transportation options to help with this issue, but if you are coming to this hotel you should understand the location.

Enough of the negative, lets discuss the positive. The rooms are awesom and huge. We had a one bedroom suite and the bedroomwas larger than many hotel rooms I have rented. It came with a kitchenette and a balcony. The rooms are great for families. Also, while the location is not in the middle of things, it is quieter than anyplacze I have stayed in Pattaya. There are a coupleof bars and restaurants in easy walking distance.

The staff was attentive. The property was clean. The rofftop pool pleasant and clean.

I recommend this hotel to families and couples who may want a larger room. I was very pleased with my visit'

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Jnhdrac,
Thank you for sharing your review with us in regard to your stay at our hotel.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with our room, facility and service, it is very much appreciated.
I do understand your opinion regarding issues such as our location; however, I would like to point out that we provide a 24-hour golf cart service to the Big C shopping centre and main road. Furthermore, we offer a shuttle bus service to the beach road and Walking Street for our customers.
Brighton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

This is the second time I have stayed here, this time in a one bedroom apartment. I can not believe there would be better value for money anywhere else in Pattaya. The rooms are huge and spotlessly clean, they contain just about everything you could possibly want, oven, microwave, washing machine, 2 big tvs, iron, DVD player etc. The rooftop swimming pool is decent and the gym has enough equipment to keep you fit.
The staff, especially the reception crew, are very friendly and helpful.
If there is one slight downside, the hotel is a good 10 minutes walk to a main street which although not a problem for me, it may be for some people. The hotel do have a little buggy that drops you around Pattaya but this only goes every 2 hours. There is, of course, a 7/11 near by and a restaurant that has good Thai food and the most delicious pizzas made by an Italian for those that may not want to venture too far in the evening.
I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel and I most certainly return here next time I visit.

Room Tip: Even a studio here is huge so I would recommend any room you could afford. I was lucky enough to be...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
Dear Ghenna_12,
Thank you for sharing your review with us in regard to your stay at our hotel.
It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the room, swimming pool, and fitness centre and that our front office team served you professionally. We try hard to provide the best service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward. We trust you will have a memorable and enjoyable experience with us every time.
Natsathida T.

Been to Amari Nova Suites Pattaya? Share your experiences!