“Feels like at home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Amari Nova Suites Pattaya

You added Amari Nova Suites Pattaya to your Saves list
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   254 Moo 9 Soi Petchtrakool | Pattaya City, Pattaya 20260, Thailand   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #26 of 377 Hotels in Pattaya
Freiburg
“Feels like at home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

I am business Traveller and usually stay in 5 star hotels, but at this place you really miss nothing and a perfect and very friendly staff with great and functional rooms and good internet access. The location is not in the crowded (loud) are, but all is reachable by foot in a few minutes. Due to construction works beside, depending on the room a little disciomfort during day, but as i was working i not bothered at all. This is really a great place and the rooms, i was upgraded to a corner suite, are perfect, comfortable and clean. Together with the frindly staff i found my "home" in Pattaya and after a long trial with different hotels, for sure i will stay there in the future. Really great place and i hope it remains like this.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Dear Kichristag,
Thank you very much for taking your time to share your experience with us
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with our staff service. We try hard to provide the best service to our customers and your satisfaction is our reward. We trust you will have a memorable and enjoyable experience with us every time.
Natsathida T.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
edinburgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Cost 1500b for taxi from bangkok.
Suites are very luxurious and spacious. They have all the cooking utensils in the kitchen. Has a great shower and big balconies.
Breakfast was good and plentiful. Dinners in restaurant were good and reasonably priced.
Hotel staff were polite and helpful.
The immediate area is not very nice, no proper footpaths but the hotel golf buggy takes you down to 2nd street and big c.
Any time we got taxi they never put on the meter and charged us too much. On asking them to do so, they refused..
Overall a great hotel.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Dear 98989889,
Thank you for sharing your comments with us in regard to your recent experience at our hotel.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with our staff service. We try hard to provide the best service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward. We trust you will have a memorable and enjoyable experience with us every time.
modesto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

I spent two days at this hotel and it was great! The staff were very helpful and answer all of our questions. The facilities were up to par in regards to the gym. The pool was nice except for the jacuzzi the water was cold it was connected to the pool. We had the three room suite which i definetly recommend if going with couple of friends.
If your going to pattaya anytime soon i recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The hotel is not as close to the walking street but if you get in good with the staff they drive yo...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Dear caj2129,
Thank you for sharing your impression of Amari Nova Suites Pattaya
Wonderful to know you had such a great stay with us. We trust you will have a memorable and enjoyable experience with us every time.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Had a fantastic stay at the Amari, tried to extend but had no room so stayed at the sister hotel Nova Gold. great pool on the roof, a little out the way for town but free golf cart service to the shopping mall which is opposite Soi 3. Friendly staff and very helpfull. i will happily stay here again, when i next come to Pattaya. rooms very clean and always spotless when i returned.
Thank you to all the staff.
Sawasdee Krap

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Dear Dannycraw,
Thank you very much for taking your time to share your experience with us.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed and had a great stay at our hotel. We try hard to provide the best service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward. We trust you will have a memorable and enjoyable experience with us every time.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Arrived from bangkok and had originally booked for 3 nights through ebookers but extended to five
As soon as arrived we got an upgrade to a corner suite which was absolutley fantastic the room was so nice I didn't want to go out
Pool is on the roof and perfect temperature and easy to get a sun lounger as they don't tolerate saving loungers
I was a bit worried at first at location as halfway down soi 10 in pattaya klang but this turned out to be fine
The staff couldn't do enough to help
I would have no hesitation in staying here again, I am not a lover of pattaya but here you could stay and relax away from the madness
The breakfast is good and all over I would rate this a 10/10
Please note I went here out of school holidays and I think it is better suited to couples or singles

Room Tip: If you are paying the extra get a corner unit
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear Vietnam21,
Thank you for sharing your comments following your recent experience at our hotel.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with pool, breakfast and our service. I do understand your opinion regarding issues such as our location; however, I would like to point out that we provide a 24-hour golf cart service to the Big C shopping centre and main road. Furthermore, we offer a shuttle bus service to the beach road and Walking Street for our customers.
Thank you once again and I am looking forward to your next visit.
Petaling Jaya
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Have been staying in Amari Orchid, Pattaya before so we decided this time to stay in their suites, Amari Nova Suites.
The suite was perfect, living room with pantry and bed room, plus bath room and balcony. House keeping was excellent, staff in general very friendly and helpful, especially when it comes to organise the buggy to bring you to the main road. The only small set back is actually the location, its a bit off beat and the distance to the main road where you can get Baht taxi is a bit far.
However, it was easy enough to reach the major parts of Pattaya, e.g. Central Mall and the other malls, walking street, beach road, etc. Nearby the suites there are some smaller massage places which are not over charging and provide excellent massage.
The breakfast in this place was superb, you can prepare your own coffee with a decent coffee making machine in the breakfast lounge, here also efficient service.
Reception staff was also helpful to organise a taxi for some of the trips we wanted to do, e.g. Sanctuary of truth, Floating Market, etc.
All in all we had a good time in Amari Nova Suites, especially since you are staying in an apartment and if you want you can prepare your own tea time, sit on the balcony and sip your coffee. Since it is a small road, the traffic is not disturbing at all.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear PetalingJayaHans47,
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with our service. We try hard to provide the best service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward. We trust you will have a memorable and enjoyable experience with us every time.
NatsathidaT.
Pattaya, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Since the hotel opened in november 2007, we have always stayed here with much joy. Personally, I have stayed over 10 times there by now! Ofcourse, in the beginning there were a few minor flaws, small things, which for example you could find in early production cars. I guess we could call it polishing, or better said, fine tuning.

The Amari Nova Suites nowadays is a near perfect hotel. Everything seems to be running smooth. The only negative aspects I can think of is the location. But they have a sort of golf cart shuttle vehicle that will bring you to either Big C, Central road, Soi 4 Paya Song (close to Soi 6!) or even to Big C Extra or close to the Dusit Resort.

As for the hotel room rate, the monthly rate did go up significantly but that's because in the past we always got a more than great deal and this time the GM did include a 2 person breakfast, which was excellent. A pity we didn't use it more often.

The rooms are well cleaned, we normally stay in a 2 bedroom appartment which is with around 160 square metres a very spacious one. They feature a very modern look, which adds to the feel of cleanliness. There's a kitchen and a laundry machine as well. Sure, around the area you can do your laundry for 20-30 baht but we prefer this option, it's a good addition to the room.

The last few years I haven't used the room service for dining anymore, but what I do remember from the past is that the Chicken Teriyaki and the spaghetti are divine, I loved it. These days I prefer to cook myself or have a dining experience in one of Pattaya's many restaurants.

The service has been prompt, sometimes there's a bit of a waiting time for the golf cart - I guess that's logical since we are not the only guests staying. But overall I find it a convenient solution. A walk down the Soi could potentially be harmful as they often drive like lunatics at there. The people who have stayed here might understand what I am talking about, no pavements.

We were told there would be construction, but as of now upon check-out (24-02-2014) it has not started. There's an empty area right next to the hotel but I am unaware when they will start to build here. But if they do, I would suggest to get a room on the other side of the hotel in the early stages of construction, I can imagine it being quite loudly.

I would like to thank all of the staff for a wonderful stay in Jan/Feb '14 and we will see you back next year.

Room Tip: Take a room at the backside of the hotel. Room numbers x08 (studio) x09 (studio?) surely must be qui...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear Jonesy960,
Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review for Amari Nova Suites Pattaya!
We appreciated your comments and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Your comment will help & motivated our staff to continue working hard & provide best service to customer.
Thank you once again for your time and I am very much looking forward to your next visit.
Natsathida T.

Been to Amari Nova Suites Pattaya? Share your experiences!