“Excellent Everytime” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Amari Nova Suites Pattaya

You added Amari Nova Suites Pattaya to your Saves list
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   254 Moo 9 Soi Petchtrakool | Pattaya City, Pattaya 20260, Thailand   |
Hotel packages
Offers & Announcements
Package Deal
Ranked #26 of 377 Hotels in Pattaya
Livingston, United Kingdom
“Excellent Everytime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Stayed here many times now and it is nothing more than Excellent all round. Love this place, the staff make it even better with there care and absurd dedication to your stay. The rooms are spacious and clean and the housekeeping go that extra mile THANK YOU everyone at the Nova Suites

• Stayed July 2013
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear LauraFleming,
Thank you so much for your nice review. It was a pleasure having you as a guest. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and you had good experiences with our hotel.
Thanks again and look forward to seeing you soon at Amari Nova Suites!
Natsathida T.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Durham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 10nights in a corner suite which was spotless and had all amenities required including washing machine, oven, microwave etc. Pool and gym both good and the food I had was all good too (only had a couple of local dishes, didn't have breakfast). No problems experienced and very little contact required with the staff but all were helpful and courteous when required. For the hotel itself I had only 1 issue which was the constant loss of wifi signal (room 305 - others could be better). the location is a little off the beaten track, 5mins in 1 direction brings you close to Soi 6, 5 mins in the other brings you half way up Central Road, close to Big C extra.
All in all the prices for Aug/Sep were good and I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed September 2013
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

This hotel was clean, wonderful service, there are always taxi, baht bus, bikes around the area. The hotel offered a buggy cart to take us around and drop off at main road - or the free shuttle bus would take us around to shopping malls, walking street, pier etc...
Buffet breakfast and room service was wonderful!
Had such an amazing time, the staff are very friendly.
Perfect trip for couples, families etc. Nice quiet area :)
We even walked to beach road several times, its not far at all :)
If you are never sure, just ask the staff - they are so helpful :)

Room Tip: One bedroom suite, has washing machine and full kitchen!!!! :)
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear 02109073,
Thank you so very much for your review. I much appreciate the time that you took to let us know that you enjoyed with breakfast and our service.
Your great feedback will be shared with the team and become a great motivation for us.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Natsathida T
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

The location of this hotel is not exactly the best but my friends and I definitely enjoyed our stay here. We took the one-bedroom suite and it was really spacious with a working kitchen, balcony, common area and washing machine. The hotel provides free bus shuttle service to the malls and walking street. There's also a free cart services that only takes you to the main road where there are plenty of establishments for you to explore. The only issue we had with this hotel is that there are 2 Amari hotels in Pattaya and our tuk-tuk drivers always mixed it up! It can be really frustrating after a long day. So make sure your driver always get the correct address.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Whyshetravels,
Thank you so very much for your kind words. I much appreciate the time that you took to let us know that you had good experiences with our hotel.
Your great feedback will be shared with the team and we appreciate your impressions of the hotel.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Benfleet
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

It's not often that I write reviews but I feel it's time now.
I have stayed at the amari nova many times over the past 4 years. For me, everything about it is excellent. The staff are well trained, speak perfect English and very understanding.
I have stayed in many hotels in pattaya including dusit Thani and some just outside pattaya, but I always regret it and return to the amari. It's slightly (2minutes) from the main road which means its nice and quiet. It's just a 5 minute walk into town or a free provided buggy ride. They have excellent security 24 hours so if you rent a scooter then you know it's safely being looked after. The rooms are very clean and regularly visited visited by room service if required. The restaurant is excellent and they even serve food by the pool now.
The beds are extremely comfortable and big which is very important to me.
The bathrooms are very modern and there is always hot water for the excellent shower.
For single guys, they have an excellent policy of keeping girls ID until you are happy, so you cannot get robbed etc.
Generally I travel to pattaya about every 4-6 weeks and the service and value for money is very very good. In future, if the price is compatible with surrounding hotels then I will not stay anywhere else. Many thanks to all at the amari nova suites.

Room Tip: Best try and go high floor and to the back. At the front low down there is a little tiny bit of road...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Dear Paul L,
Thank you very much for taking your time to share your experience. I am delighted to learn that you had a great stay and enjoyed with our hotel facilities and services.
I appreciate you have taken your valuable time and shared your experience, your great feedback will be shared with the team and become a great motivation for us. Our staffs are pleased to be of service, and we trust you'll have a memorable and enjoyable experience in anytime.
Thank you once again for your time and I am very much looking forward to your next visit.
Perth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Since April i have gone and stayed at Amari again. This motel is the best i have stayed at in Pattaya by far. Rooms are great,staff helpful and its not to far away from everything. Even the motorbike taxi's out the front are helpful. Will be back in September :)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Natsathida T, Hotel Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Dear Cookie05Perth,
I appreciate you have taken your valuable time and shared your experience, your great feedback will be shared with the team and become a great motivation for us. Our friendly & helpful staff is pleased to be of service, and we trust you'll have a memorable and enjoyable experience in anytime.
San Francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I travel to Pattaya quite a few times and this was my very first time staying at Amari Suites. First off the receptionist was incredibly kind and courteous. They greeted me using a smile and were very helpful. I arrived early and they allowed me to check in early. The hotel is very nice and the room looked just like it did within the pictures over a website. Really clean and also the staff did a good employment cleaning it each day. The gym and pool area had been very nice. I am a gym freak so I employed it every day. The hotel location is on a back street....but there is a stand across the street to catch a taxi or motorbike ride. Or you'll be able to rent a bike inside the hotel. You will discover a couple of convenient stores on the corner so it is possible to buy what you desire there. Over all I was quite content with my stay there and would recommend it to anyone. As soon as I occur back to Thailand I am going to be staying there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Peter R,
Natsathida T.

Been to Amari Nova Suites Pattaya? Share your experiences!