We decided to spend more and have the one bedroom suite and cook our own breakfast. Good choice because the suite is SO spacious. Huge, with 2 TV's and stylish dressing area and dressing table leading to the en suite. Very well designed. The shower was great, but there was room enough to include a step or seat.
The decor of black and white with red accents in pictures is very modern and could be considered stylish, but we found a little garish. The huge lounge was so comfortable, and we enjoyed being able to cook a simple quick breakfast.
Only snag is that the only frying pan was a wok, not flat bottomed. Also lacking in the kitchen was a cloth and dish wash soap. Not that we wanted to wash up, but just doing the odd cup or glass would have been better.
But the kitchen was so well equipped with a washing machine and dryer, microwave, proper size ice chest, etc.
Our suite on the 4th floor was steps from the swimming pool, open for sensible hours up to 10pm, and the well equipped gym was also very close by. Many times I was the only person at the pool.
I found the bed too hard, and the edge platform around the bed was very unpleasant to step over to get out of bed. Very awkward and in my view silly.
Another design defect was a slatted type of window from the lounge into the bedroom. I woke early, because of the uncomfortable bed, and needed light in the lounge area so I opened those curtains. But that let too much light into the bedroom where my wife was trying to sleep without any curtains to block that window. Pity.
Another positive for me was the amazing array of lighting options. Some dimmed, some were down lighters, and others large overhead lights to flood the room with light. I thought this was really good, and well better than most hotel rooms with one or two lights only. Well done!
The hotel is located off the main roads which may not suit everybody, but we had our own car there so it was perfect for us to be in a slightly quieter location.
A few niggly items were a tile out of the swimming pool, missing mosaics, some scuff marks on the paint in the suite. I would have expected higher standards from Amari, and maybe this hotel needs to be inspected.
All that said, we have been back to stay a second time.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Nova Suites Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Amari Nova Suites Pattaya Hotel
- Amari Nova Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Central Pattaya, Nova Suites applies Amari’s warm, graceful service and laid-back comfort to the serviced apartment concept so that your stay will be effortlessly easy. Close to Pattaya Beach, the vibrant downtown shopping areas as well as the city’s famous nightlife, Amari Nova Suites Pattaya puts you within reach of everything this dynamic Thai vacation city has to offer. Come home to Amari Nova Suites Pattaya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Amari Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Amari Nova Suites Pattaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.