“Will now be my only place to stay in Pattaya” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Amari Nova Suites Pattaya

You added Amari Nova Suites Pattaya to your Saves list
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   254 Moo 9 Soi Petchtrakool | Pattaya City, Pattaya 20260, Thailand   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #26 of 377 Hotels in Pattaya
Manama, Bahrain
“Will now be my only place to stay in Pattaya”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Over the years I have stayed in many different hotels in Pattaya. In fact I have not returned to any of my previous hotels as I have always sought to find the perfect hotel. Now I know that my search is over. The Amari Nova Suites hotel is as close to perfection as I am ever likely to get. It gets my highest rating for service, safety, facilities and cleanliness. Couple this with an exceptionally low price for what you are getting means that you will not do better for your money in my opinion.

Looking on the map you may think that it is out of the way but the complimentary Golf Cart service, daily shuttle bus and being equidistant between Pattaya 2nd Road and Pattaya Klang (only 5 minutes walk in either direction), you are pertfectly placed for making use of the hyper-efficient baht bus service to get you around town (10 baht/trip).

I will only stay at the Amari Nova Suites from now on.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet but heartily recommend spending the extra money and getting one of the One-Bedro...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Pune
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Good Location with Free Golf Cart rides to the nearest big roads...Absolutely clean rooms with excellent house keeping, 100% equipped for all your needs, good pool, jacuzzi and gym, homely and very welcoming staff, fast and efficient service, free internet wired or wireless, very safety conscious management....since last 5 years this has been my home in Pattaya and will continue to do so...

Room Tip: All rooms are good...most studios are on the back side and are quiet. Corner suites have larger bath...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
okinawa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

For 3 years I have chosen the Amari Nova as my choice hotel in Pattaya. It is like a home away from home. All of the staff are like family. The rooms are always clean, the staff is always warm and welcoming and the location is great. Why try the rest when you can stay at the best.
Khun T

Room Tip: Rooms on the 4th floor are the best.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

It´s probably the best hotel I´ve never seen. Everything is new, rooms are very big and always clean. Good style. The breakfast was perfect and the hotel staff was always very helpful. You can always have a nice conversation with them ;)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

The room was clean and in comfort. I liked the candles lit in the restroom. The free golf car service to the main road.The hotel has free internet connection(slow bandwidth), a super big room with a open kitchen, study room, a super big bedroom with a king size double bed. Everything is nice. However, the location is too far away from the city and the beach of Pattaya.The staffs are very nice and very helpful, I would recommand this hotel for my friends who will come to pattaya for any occasion.But its too far out the way for my taste.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Coimbra, Portugal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

I stayed in Amari Nova Suites last July. Surprisingly, as it is low season, the hotel had lots of guests, what can make lobby and reception a bit confusing area.
However, it is amasing the hard work staff does to keep things under control and always treat guests with a smile.
It was a surprise reading some reviews about reception staff behaviour. During my stay, i was very pleased and i thank them very much, specially Som (or Son?) and Nataly (nice, kind and shy ladies) and Yuri, who made me feel very welcome and helped me a lot when i needed their help.
Very good change, from my not so good experience in Amari Atrium, in Bangkok, some time ago.

Hotel location can be looked under 2 perpectives:if you want to be close to the shopping and entertainment, it is not too convenient. It is good if you look for more quiet, wich is what i look for primarily in a hotel. For me, it was good enough, though it can be not so easy to return to hotel late at night (though it is a Pattaya problem, not this hotel problem particulary).

Room was big and well decorated and bed was very confortable.

Food during breakfast was good too.

Great views from the swimming pool.

Wifi not so good, though.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
india
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

We booked 3 rooms in Amari Nova Suit after reading the trip advisor review , but we had bad experience . first of all the location was bad and as we entered the hotel the lady at the reception was very rude ( Nathalie ) she didn’t even had smile on her face . she didn’t even greet us or offered any drinks or hot towel nothing . Infact the way she was talking was so rude . when we asked her about our rooms she said she don’t know what time the room will be available and we should come after 1:30 .

We request her to give us all the rooms on same floor . But when we came back at 1:30 only 2 rooms were available and that too on different floors . all of us were on different floor even after making the reservation a month in prior there was no proper arrangement .

Then we wen tin the room 1 bedroom suite . The room was big enough but the towels were old n torn and the slippers were used and washed . there was no view from the balcony. Hot water comes after long time of wait .

Then we went to the hotel pool which was open to air but very small . sitting arrangement not so well and the pool Jacuzzi was not work when we went . we called the reception to send somebody to check it . but by the time he came we left from there .
The breakfast had limited choice and was not so great .

Surprisingly on second day there was new girl at the reception how was sweet and when some other guest checked in she treated them very well and offered them welcome drink and all . I don’t understand how come 2 people at same reception behave so different way .

We have stay in Amari orchid during our last visit to Pattaya and was had come with same expectation but Amari Nova Suit is not even 1 % in compare to Amari orchid.

We were surprise to see the best hotel 2012 award from trip advisor at the reception of Amari Nova Suit .

I will never ever come to this hotel or advise any of my friends to visit this hotel again .

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Sujimanus K, Manager at Amari Nova Suites Pattaya, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
I would like to take this opportunity to offer my sincerest apologies. Finding out about your disappointment with our Reception, hotel cleanliness and breakfast options is very upsetting. I have shared your feedback with my team and we will make sure that we work on these areas to improve our services.

We hope that you will choose to book again with us and that you will experience a noticeable difference during your next stay.

Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Best regards,
Sujimanus K.
Manager, E-Distribution

Been to Amari Nova Suites Pattaya? Share your experiences!