We stayed here this week, and I words cannot express how we feel about this resort. From check in to check out the experience is amazing.
We were upgraded due to our anniversary and had a premier one bedroom villa.
The views are just jaw dropping, the service the same, and the layout and care in the resort is beyond anything we have stayed at before, and we have stayed at some lovely resorts.
Brent (the GM) personally welcomed us and the Resort Manager farewelled us. And all the experiences in between from the Thai Massage Lesson to the Thai Cooking Lessons (all complimentary) were fantastic. The villas are exquisite and the plunge pools are magnificent. We were even welcomed in our room with a cake and canapes.
Do not let this resort slip past you, we also stayed later at the Napasai, and there is absolutely no comparison (I realise it is half the price) but it is worth the extra $$$. I almost forgot - the beds, you do not want to leave....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An away-from-it-all hillside resort on the mystical Gulf of Siam. Spacious Thai villas are wrapped in tropical gardens, conserved coconut groves and the amphitheatre of sky, sea and islands. Enjoy the forest spa. Dine at hillcrest or beachside. Splash in the private bay. And explore a pristine world of beaches, reefs, rainforest and sunshine. Revel in the many faces of Thailand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand
- Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand Hotel Koh Samui
- Four Seasons Koh Samui
- Koh Samui Four Seasons