“Interesting but..” 2 of 5 stars

Singapore, Singapore
5 attraction reviews
“Interesting but..”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Interesting and unusual place but not really anything special or worth visiting unless passing as we were.

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
UK
6 attraction reviews
“Suprising and random”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

I was taken to the Secret Garden as part of an organised tour of Samui. I didn't know what it was before we got there and when we did get there I still didn't really know as nothing was explained to me. I was just looking at some random concrete statues half way up a mountain. I have since researched a little about it and it was a garden started by a fruit farmer in the 1970 and added to until his death. I have been twice now and found that I saw new things the second time that I had obviously missed the first. But it is very random and unexpected. I am not sure I would choose to make the trip up the mountain just to see it but if you are going pasted it to get to the view point at the top of the island then it is worth dropping in for a visit. Definitely not wheelchair or buggy accessible.

Visited October 2013
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
5 attraction reviews
“Beautiful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

This is a beautiful secret garden with stone statues in a little oasis of peace and quiet. Inspiring story too about the one man who created this.

manchester
12 attraction reviews
“unique”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

This place was fascinating. A single man decided one day to build this place with his own hands. He carted the stone that took him decades to create, If anything it shows what we can do. It well worth 30 minutes of your time

Bloemfontein, South Africa
“Magical Garden!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

A MUST see when you are visiting Koh Samui. The garden is beyond beautiful! My husband and I visited the garden as part of a day tour (Safari Tours) and it was worth it. Make sure your camera's battery is fully charged (mine was not..), because it is something to catch on camera. Do believe that it is God's secret garden though.

Visited October 2013