We spent our New Year's holidays in this hotel and we loved it! We stayed in a Junior suite which was very beautiful, tidy and well furnished. A newspaper every morning and a tea basket every afternoon made us feel very special. The staff of this hotel is pretty well trained- kind, polite and extremely helpful. The breakfast buffet has got everything you might need and I highly recommend the restaurant of this hotel for a dinner as well! Order deep-fried white snapper under tamarind souse and a shark bbq!
Now, few more facts of the hotel, that might help you to make a decision:
1. We had a chance to see the superior room, which is big with 2 merged semidouble beds and 1 single bed (couch) , but very simple , and a Thai suite, which is located on the 2nd F and i wouldn't recommend to anyone, cause it looked like a ghost house to me . No doubt- Junior suites are the best rooms of this hotel- new, closest to the pool, the restaurant and the beach
2. The territory is very beautiful and green, like a jungle- no direct sunlight in the rooms. In fact , those who want privacy have to keep the window shaded. I personally didn't care much , cause spent most of the time out of the room.
3. All the rooms, I have been to, have a specific smell coming from the bathroom. I assume that is an old pipe smell. They are trying to fight it using air-fresheners.
4. The pool doesn't look new, but it was cleaned everyday. Children had a blast there!
5. They had a New Years Eve dinner buffet , but we found it quite pricy because they were charging for children (who almost don't eat) and didn't regret - the celebration was way too simple ,not even a Count Down was held!
6. The hotel is located on the kids friendly beach , away from the main crowd.
7. I wonder why is this called Resort&Spa? The SPA was closed during all 7 days of our stay. They have a massage place on the beach, which was not secluded at all.
- Also Known As:
- White House Beach Hotel
- White House Beach Hotel Koh Samui
- White House Beach Resort And Spa
- The White Hotel Beach
- The White Resort Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White House Beach Resort & Spa is a 4 stars hotel in Koh Samui,Located at Choengmon Beach.We are a natural paradise for honeymoon couples, families and travelers seeking peace and tranquility. Houses in a traditional Thai building,surrounded by lush gardens and hidden alleyways and sculptures. It's an ideal hotel for leisure Destination On Samui Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your White House Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.