“Gorgeous!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #195 of 948 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Big Buddha Coffee Shop is located within The Big Buddha Temple through the Temple entrance.The Big Buddha Coffee Shop opened its doors 10 or so years ago with only 2 owners. It has seen many Tourist come and go and return to sample our delights which are still on the Menu such as The Famous Thick Banana Milkshakes and much more such as Coffee Shakes, Iced Coffees, Fresh Fruit Shakes and Fruit Shakes with a difference,Thick Milkshakes, Menu.And new to our Menu - Fresh Vegatable Juices. We have a view to die for and a loo with a view that is worthy of the visit, so come join us and chill at The Big Buddha Coffee Shop within a Spiritual place
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

We visited the Big Buddha Coffee Shop as we were on our way to the Temple, Im so glad I did! Everything was perfect, the company, the staff, the coffee, the food! I had a Cappuccino with a Roast Beef Baguette and my Partner had an Espresso Affogato with the cheese burger. WOW - the food and coffee was amazing. We sat out the back of the coffee shop which has a view that you really dont see every day, we didnt want to move on haha! We got talking to Michelle (owner) while we were in the shop and had a right laugh, such a down to earth person! Michelle also got talking about another company she has with her partner Jack called Samui Island Explorer which sounds ideal for getting around the island and for trips! If we dont end up booking any trips we will definetly being using Jack for the airport transfer back.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mitch1968_12, Owner at The Big Buddha Coffee Shop, responded to this review, May 17, 2014
Thank you for your review Jordan. Just what you needed at the end of your holiday a yummy roast beef baguette :) Maybe we will see you back soon :)

manchester
“Best milk shake ever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

Stopped in this little coffee shop right at the enterance to the big Buddha monument.
initially we stopped to get out of the sun and have a nice cold bottle of water, then I noticed they did Milk Shakes, well the big kid inside me was screaming to try one and I'm glad I did.
Michelle the lady who owns and runs the Coffee shop knows how to rustle up a real Milk Shake, none of this flavoured ice that a lot of Thais call a Shake, this was the real McCoy, made with real creamy ice cream and fresh Banana.... give it a try ... it was the best I have had in Thailand.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brisbane, Australia
“Best Cheeseburgers in Koh Samui!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

My boyfriend and I recently visited Koh Samui and we visited this coffee shop a few times. I highly recommend the cheeseburgers, they are easily the best in Koh Samui! Service was great and the owners were super nice. Menu prices were also very affordable. On those hot days definitely try the freshly squeezed juices they are very refreshing and very tasty. We will definitely be coming back next time we come to Koh Samui. :)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brisbane, Australia
“The Best Coffee Shop In samui”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

You absolutely must come here when you are at the Big Buddha. Had the cheese burgers and it was by far the best burger I had in Thailand! Also try the smoothies and juices, if you are severely hungover like I was they will fix you up in a flash. Owners Michelle and Jack are both super friendly and you'll feel right at home here.

Tim

Temiskaming Shores, Canada
“Great spot to relax and enjoy some home cooked food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

We we at the Big Buddha statue, and were touring around the shops when we came across this little cafe. Seemed like a good spot for a break so in we went. It is small, only 3 or 4 tables, plus a little sitting area. The juices are all made on the spot, as are the sandwiches. My wife had a burger, which she said was the lightest, freshest burger she had ever had in a restaurant! The food and drinks do tend to the healthy side, but they are delicious! I highly recommend this cafe for anyone who has the opportunity to visit the Big Buddha!