Centara Villas Koh Samui Thailand,One month Stay over Christmas and New Year 2009
Both my wife & I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this lovely hotel set in tropical gardens,with lovely clean villas and very friendly staff.we stayed in a Delux seaview villa which was most adequate and cleaned every day, towels replaced daily and changed bedding.very frequently.
Yes there are many many steps (but then you know this when you book) but as oap's they were not a problem, infact over the holiday we were quite fit by the end.
In the restaurant there was a good choice of menu and the food was excellent & plentiful the staff were so very friendly & helpful (especially to me with my health problem) , there was a different theme each night, although quite expensive but was no more expensive than other hotels. (you get what you pay for !!)
Out of the hotel down the hill there were two local restaurants where the food was quite good & less expensive.
Having read derogatory reports from people who have stayed at this hotel, surely they must know staying in villas amidst the tropical gardens one expects to find the local insects and reptiles
around them...even the odd little visitor inside the villa is not unusual!!
The hotel staff really excelled themselves over Xmas & New Year, with an excellent gala dinner each night, the food was just exceptional. The firework display was spectacular and we rounded off the evenings by lighting a lantern and watched it float high into the sky making our wish.
We would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a relaxing and lazy holiday away from the crowds in Koh Samui....mike & Jules
- Also Known As:
- Centara Villas Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Centara Villas Samui Hotel
- Centara Hotel Koh Samui
- Centara Hotel Samui
- Central Samui Village
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the southern tip of Koh Samui, near the traditional fishing village of Hua Tanon, is the Centara Villas Samui. With its own private frontage on Natien Beach., the resort villas cascade down a hillside to the fine white sand of the Gulf of Thailand. With the abundant green foliage the setting has a peaceful, natural tropical ambience.The resort is just 15 minutes by road to the night life areas of Lamai Beach, 30 minutes to Chaweng Beach, and 27 kilometers to Samui International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Centara Villas Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.