“They had Weihenstephaner Wheat Beer!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Churrasco Steak House

Churrasco Steak House
100/16 moo1 T. Bohpud , 84320 Kohl samui, Thailand | Bophut, Ko Samui 84320, Thailand
Improve this listing
Ranked #168 of 872 Restaurants in Ko Samui
4.5 of 5 stars 38 Reviews
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Zhongshan
“They had Weihenstephaner Wheat Beer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Fabulous steaks. I'm a big fan of German beer and I nearly fainted when they said they had Weihenstephaner Wheat Beer. I ate there 3 times this visit and each time was totally satisfied. About the only place I have ever eaten steak where 'medium well' was 'medium well'. Afterwards I walked past the rear kitchen door. Typical German style stainless steel kitchen. Clean as a whistle. The boss even lent me a Weihenstephan Glass to take with my take away beer. For me it was Heaven. ;-}

Visited February 2014

Geneva, Switzerland
“The Best Steak in Bophut”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Wow is the word for this wonderful food and the taste is superb and excellent i ordered the lamb shank it is really very nice and delicious....the Chef is very nice he even went to the our table and also i grab the opportunity to say thank you for the wonderful meal as well.
Now, i know were to have the most delicious Steaks it is in Churrasco Steak House Bophut.

Visited December 2013
bangkok
“Good Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Only ate here the one time as it was a little out of the way from our hotel.
we stumbled upon it while looking for the 69 Cafe, we found it but it was closed, and it was only 6pm, so we ate at the Churrasco, it is owned by a friendly Swiss guy.
The food was very good, i had a chicken breast with pepper sauce, my wife had a thai dish, both were very good, the prices although not cheap, were better than the sea side restaurants, the only thing negative was that they were training new staff and the service was a little slow, but no problem as we all have to learn sometime, and when we are on holidays we are NEVER in a hurry, also they charged me separately for the fries i ordered with my meal, which i fond very unusual, and to top it off i was given the wrong change, but hey we all make mistakes.
If ever in samui( not likely) i would go back again.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ko Samui, Thailand
“Cracking steak but too expensive.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We'd reached a Thai limit and fancied a steak, and this place had come recommended! Don't get me wrong the steak was perfect and the manager a very nice guy but bht 2:200 for two steaks and two beers was just a little pricey for what u got!

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Glasgow, Scotland
“Unexpected stop for a drink, nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We weren’t aiming for Churrasco, instead we were walking along the main street heading for Fisherman’s village when an almighty thunderstorm broke and Churrasco was the closest place for some shelter. I’m glad we did point in…

We initially sat outside but the storm was so violent we had to move indoors completely as did the other customers. We sat at the bar and got talking to the barman who turned out to be the owner and the chef as well. He was very nice and his prices were low for drinks so we ended up propping the bar up for a good couple of drinks.

We didnt eat here but the other customers who were eating looked to be enjoying plate filling steaks, we did plan to come back to eat but didnt make it.

• Visited September 2013