“Superb Food and Hospitality” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 869 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Nuch’s Green Ta’lay Restaurant is located in the south of the island, the peaceful side of Koh Samui. We specialize in central Thai cooking. Dine with pool and garden views and one of a kind relief art work on the walls by a local artisan. Prawns and fish dishes very popular. Nuch’s signature dish is green curry to which our guests say is the best in Thailand. We also have menus printed in Russian. Open 10-3pm closed Mondays
London, United Kingdom
“Superb Food and Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Visited this restaurant last night. We were given a warm welcome, excellent menu recommendations and superb food. We enjoyed a feast of authentic, fresh and tasty Thai cuisine. Would definitely recommend and return.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Perth, Australia
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

After a week in Koh Samui found This restaurant and the food was so fresh and taste. Best Thai food we have ever had. Just the nicest place.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Fantastic food in an unassuming setting.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

This was the best meal we had whilst on holiday in Koh Samui. We were staying nearby which made getting to it relatively easy. However, even if I was staying further away, I'd have still travelled to eat here. Food was excellent and the service was friendly. We ended up spending about 2 hours in the restaurant and every dish we ordered was delicious. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who wanted to eat good, fresh thai food!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Naugatuck, CT
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We were staying at the Conrad but wanted to find a local inexpensive restaurant and that is just what we found! From the fruity drinks that we started out with to the main course we were not disappointed! We had 5 nights to explore the island and try different places and this was one we would repeat!

Visited September 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Fried Fish with Sour and Sweet Chili Sauce”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I came here in June of 2012 so this review is a little over due, but I feel this restaurant is worth sharing.

When I travel, I usually don't eat at the same restaurant more than once, but I made an exception for Nuch's Green Ta'lay here at Koh Samui. Their fried fish with sour and sweet chili sauce...my mouth is watering now just thinking of it!

I'm definitely going back when I take a dive trip out there. Great food and friendly service!

• Visited July 2013