“Small and clean beach near Lamai Beach” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 37 Attractions in Ko Samui
Type: Beaches, Outdoors
Minsk, Belarus
“Small and clean beach near Lamai Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2014 NEW

Small and beautiful beach between Lamai and Chaiweng. Its not easy to get there. Usually you have to go though reception of some hotel.

Visited February 2014

• Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Southeastern U.S.
75 attraction reviews
“Our Favorite Beach on Samui”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2014 NEW

We stayed for nearly a week on Samui and found this gem by accident. It is near Elephant Rock on the ring road and not easy to find from the road. The fact that Samui Yacht Club is located here tells you how nice it is. We had massages on a veranda with the waves lapping in underneath us, hiked to a store nearby for beer at sunset, and just REALLY enjoyed this place. If you are looking to drown yourself in tourism culture, you will like other beaches better. On the other hand, if you wish to ESCAPE that. This is perfection on Samui!

Visited November 2014
Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
“Beautiful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2014

There are a lot of great beaches on Samui but this one was our favourite as it's quite small and quiet without many tourists and the view is stunning. It's not the easiest beach to get to, but once you get there you won't want to leave!

Visited November 2014
Quezon City
131 attraction reviews
“Best Beach on Samui”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2014

This small beach strip is quite secluded and has fewer crowds compared to Chaweng and Lamai. It's quite small but the sand was fine and the water blue. I liked lounging around here and dipping in the waters, best beach in Samui for me.

Visited June 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
6 attraction reviews
“Definitely worth a visit in Koh Samui”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2014

I have stayed 3 nights and spent 1.5 days in silver beach.To be honest I haven’t gone to other beaches in Koh samui but I have searched a lot before heading there and decided that beach was the most beautiful one cause the sea was smooth without any waves, the view was fantastic. I am so glad that I have chosen here.When I come back from holiday the photos I have taken there, Oh my god.They are just fantastic.A place that can truly make you feel you are in a tropical island.The sand is soft and beige in color.There are crab holes on the beach.No big deal.They are tiny crabs and run away when they see you. I can not say that the underwater is lively.We were chasing a couple of fishes here and we were happy till we saw the Koh tao beaches.If I compare the underwater of Tao and Samui, Tao is far beyond this comparison however if you want to spend good time in Koh samui ,I can recommend this beach.Another plus is that you can have massage by the beach.

Visited July 2014